dark souls 2 announced

#11ShadowSkill11Posted 12/7/2012 8:00:32 PM
dart246 posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Pkshootout13 posted...
Holy ****#!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait

Don't know why you are excited in the WiiU board. Not a chance in hell of it coming to anything but PC and a Sony and Microsoft console.

Obviously! With all the sources and information you have to back up a claim like that I can only assume you jut know what's up.

The burden would be on you son. There are no Souls games on Nintendo consoles. From Software hasn't touched Nintendo since Tenchu for Wii in 2009.
#12kinglink13Posted 12/7/2012 8:00:49 PM
I was shocked it was announced but wow it looks great.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#13LinetrixPosted 12/7/2012 8:00:56 PM
zender1999 posted...
oh nooo no third party games are coming to the wiiu ever, o nooo

lol
we already got games like mass effect, assassin creed, batman and so on, publishers are supporting the wiiu with the big titles

No GTA, no RE6, no FF, no Tomb Raider...

you think publishers dont like to sell an extra million copy of a game?

1) Wii U is far from selling 1 million consoles

2) Wii U's software attach ratio is 1.2
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#14AwesomeMarioPosted 12/7/2012 8:00:58 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Pkshootout13 posted...

Don't know why you are excited in the WiiU board. Not a chance in hell of it coming to anything but PC and a Sony and Microsoft console.

and you know this exactly why? Cause of the past games. Wii U wasn't even released at that time. your point is null and void bro.
---
Friend Codes and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 16
#15ShadowSkill11Posted 12/7/2012 8:03:39 PM(edited)
zender1999 posted...

lol
we already got games like mass effect, assassin creed, batman and so on, publishers are supporting the wiiu with the big titles, you think publishers dont like to sell an extra million copy of a game?

Yeah and every outlet has ripped them all for being inferior in visual fidelity and especially frame rate. What's the release schedule look like now? It's a desert tumbleweed through the end of March.
#16ShadowSkill11Posted 12/7/2012 8:04:33 PM
AwesomeMario posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Pkshootout13 posted...

and you know this exactly why? Cause of the past games. Wii U wasn't even released at that time. your point is null and void bro.

Read the thread son.
#17vidalmorazaPosted 12/7/2012 8:06:11 PM
Until they confirm the consoles to have the game, Wii U has a chance to get it....

Some years ago people got called crazy when suggesting that the new Souls game could hit the Xbox 360 or PC, and now they both have the game, not just the PS3....
---
XBL/PSN/Steam/NNID: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC00631.jpg
#18kamikaze135Posted 12/7/2012 8:06:35 PM
From Software barely releases anything on Nintendo platforms. I'm not saying it won't come out, but the chances are slim. I hope t does come out though! My preference would be PC > Wii U > PS3
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#19DraconilianPosted 12/7/2012 8:06:38 PM
PLEAAAAASSSEEEE COME TO WII U

I cannot wait to see Miiverse + the Souls Games systems of communication!
---
"The best, most perfectly tuned online game will always have one glaring flaw.
Anyone can play it." _ Dueric
#20zender1999Posted 12/7/2012 8:06:45 PM
Linetrix posted...
zender1999 posted...

lol
we already got games like mass effect, assassin creed, batman and so on, publishers are supporting the wiiu with the big titles

No GTA, no RE6, no FF, no Tomb Raider...

you think publishers dont like to sell an extra million copy of a game?

1) Wii U is far from selling 1 million consoles

2) Wii U's software attach ratio is 1.2

by the time the game is done do you actually think the wiiu isralled base will remain the same as now lol

the software attach ratio....at the launch of a console? unless you are rich it is hard to buy a lot of games after forkink out the money or a new console, yes? no? lol
gta is the only good game out of the one you mentioned, re6 is bad very bad and so s tomb raider lol, you know it, i know it, wll gamers know it

nice try anyway lol