dark souls 2 announced

#21Prince ShondronaiPosted 12/7/2012 8:07:09 PM
From Software used to be pretty chummy with Nintendo. Wonder how the relationship is now.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#22ShadowSkill11Posted 12/7/2012 8:09:02 PM
Prince Shondronai posted...
From Software used to be pretty chummy with Nintendo. Wonder how the relationship is now.

Not that chummy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_Software
#23HitagiPosted 12/7/2012 8:09:23 PM
So good.

2013: year of the PS3.
#24ShadowSkill11Posted 12/7/2012 8:10:56 PM
Seriously though. In all likely hood the game is probably being release for the next generation consoles due out in about a year or so and possibly PC.
#25EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 12/7/2012 8:16:47 PM(edited)
Dark Souls II is releasing. Nothing else matters. Even what's coming for the Wii U doesn't matter for me.

No I'm kidding, but the Souls games are easily my favorite games this generation. Poured over 100 hours into them EACH. 2013 is going to be a GREAT year for gaming.

Rayman Legends
Pikmin 3
The Last of Us
MGR
GoW: Judgement
Dark Souls II
Bioshock Infinite
GoW: Ascension

And that's just off the top of my head and not even counting what's coming at E3 and with possible new consoles from Sony and Microsoft. JUST TAKE MY MONEY.
---
Nintendo Network ID (Wii U): EnVy_CaLiBeR (PSN): EnVy_CaLIBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Currently playing: Dishonored, Far Cry 3, NSMBU, H4, Black Ops II, Zombi U
#26IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/7/2012 8:16:39 PM
Dark Souls II is releasing. Nothing else matters. Even what's coming for the Wii U doesn't matter for me.

No I'm kidding, but the Souls games are easily my favorite games this generation. Poured over 100 hours into them EACH. 2013 is going to be a GREAT year for gaming.

Rayman Legends
Pikmin 3
The Last of Us
MGR
Dark Souls II
Bioshock Infinite

And that's just off the top of my head and not even counting what's coming at E3 and with possible new consoles from Sony and Microsoft. JUST TAKE MY MONEY.

Don't forget Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain
#27EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 12/7/2012 8:17:49 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

Rayman Legends
Pikmin 3
The Last of Us
MGR
Dark Souls II
Bioshock Infinite

Don't forget Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain

Completely forgot about Ground Zeroes. Man, I'm going to be broke. =(
---
Nintendo Network ID (Wii U): EnVy_CaLiBeR (PSN): EnVy_CaLIBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
#28HitagiPosted 12/7/2012 8:18:04 PM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...

Rayman Legends
Pikmin 3
The Last of Us
MGR
Dark Souls II
Bioshock Infinite

Pikmin and Rayman don't belong on that list. B tier efforts at best.
#29EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 12/7/2012 8:20:59 PM
Hitagi posted...
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...

Rayman Legends
Pikmin 3
The Last of Us
MGR
Dark Souls II
Bioshock Infinite

Pikmin and Rayman don't belong on that list. B tier efforts at best.

Of course that's your opinion. =)
---
#30HitagiPosted 12/7/2012 8:24:33 PM(edited)
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
Of course that's your opinion. =)

Not really, it's pretty much fact. The rest of those games are AAA industry defining epics. Nobody cares about Pikmin except hardcore Nintendo nerds.