Changes to Gameplay
-can now move in first person mode
-no pixel hunts
-take use of the large disc space to make expansive world
-lose all weapons (again)
-more refined combat system much like Razor's Edge
-"achievement" system similar to Kid Icarus and Smash Bros Brawl

are you mad?

Sakamoto has been the writer (and director) of the series since Super Metroid excluding the 4 Prime games. It's still his to pan out but he shouldn't be given full artistic freedom as with Other M allowing him to affect every aspect of the game. Though I'm certain he could still do well as a director anyway.
---
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Samurai Warriors 3DS
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#42creep50Posted 12/8/2012 8:21:50 AM
..________
,.-.~.,
..,.-......-.,
.,/..:,
,?\,
./..,}
../.......,:`^`..}
/,:/
..?..__..:`../
./__.(..~-,_,:`./
../(_.~,_..~,_..,:`....._/
.{.._$;_=,_.-,_.,.-~-,},.~;/......}
..((..*~_.=-._;,,./`./...../
,,,___.\`~,~.,..`..}..../
(.`=-,,.`(;_,,-
/.`~,`-.\/\
.\`~.*-,.|,./..\,__
,,_.}.>-._\..|..`=~-,
..`=~-,_\_`\,\
.`=~-,,.\,.\
..`:,,`\..__
.`=-,.,%`>==
._\.._,-%.`\
..,<`.._|_,-&.`
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#43P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:26:06 AM
creep50 posted...
..________
,.-.~.,
..,.-......-.,
.,/..:,
,?\,
./..,}
../.......,:`^`..}
/,:/
..?..__..:`../
./__.(..~-,_,:`./
../(_.~,_..~,_..,:`....._/
.{.._$;_=,_.-,_.,.-~-,},.~;/......}
..((..*~_.=-._;,,./`./...../
,,,___.\`~,~.,..`..}..../
(.`=-,,.`(;_,,-
/.`~,`-.\/\
.\`~.*-,.|,./..\,__
,,_.}.>-._\..|..`=~-,
..`=~-,_\_`\,\
.`=~-,,.\,.\
..`:,,`\..__
.`=-,.,%`>==
._\.._,-%.`\
..,<`.._|_,-&.`

umadbro?
---
#44AceMosPosted 12/8/2012 8:34:32 AM
ya know panda's problem is he himself is sexist so thats why he cant understand the sexisim complain agaisnt other m
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#45Big_IsaacPosted 12/8/2012 8:36:27 AM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Sakamoto has been the writer (and director) of the series since Super Metroid excluding the 4 Prime games. It's still his to pan out but he shouldn't be given full artistic freedom as with Other M allowing him to affect every aspect of the game. Though I'm certain he could still do well as a director anyway.

people change. Sakamoto's writing abilities have clearly taken a gigantic turn for the worse after Fusion, so he should not be in charge of writing any more
he started out as an art designer, and that's what he should go back to
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#46P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:51:13 AM
Big_Isaac posted...

people change. Sakamoto's writing abilities have clearly taken a gigantic turn for the worse after Fusion, so he should not be in charge of writing any more

It was one game that has divided reception. Jesus Christ.
---
#47Big_IsaacPosted 12/8/2012 9:01:16 AM
Big_Isaac posted...

It was one game that has divided reception. Jesus Christ.

who is talking about the reception? the writing in Other M is measurably horrible. it's a fact
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#48P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:03:45 AM
Again arguing opinion as fact.
---
#49DrkVrtxPosted 12/8/2012 9:11:29 AM
When you say 'Another Other M', are you referring to the art-style/story direction/gameplay? Because if so, no, I do not want another Other M.

What I want is a post-fusion Metroid that serves to expand the universe and explore the Galactic Federation, explore the fact that Samus is a bounty hunter - because we haven't seen her take a single job outside of what the Federation gives her, explore the relationship between Samus and Adam's AI (yes, I have been influenced by Halo 4) and explore the effects on Samus courtesy of her - by this point - messed up physiology.

Metroid is a franchise that possesses ridiculous potential in terms of its story and lore - it could be right up there with other popular sci-fi franchises if Nintendo would only put some effort into it. And under no terms should Sakamoto be allowed to direct another Metroid game, or write another 'story' until he has taken Writing 101.
#50Metalsonic66Posted 12/8/2012 10:52:17 AM
Really? I loved Epic Yarn, but all I heard was endless whining about copy abilities, graphics, and difficulty.

I think most people got over those complaints after actually trying out the game. Though the difficulty could have been tweaked.
---
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.