Your Reaction: Nintendo Releases Another Metroid Other M

#61Big_IsaacPosted 12/8/2012 7:09:57 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
TL:DR
Your opinion

still clinging to that pathetic excuse? it's a fact that some things are objectively bad. Other M's story is one of those things
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#62P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:19:20 PM
Opinion
---
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Samurai Warriors 3DS
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#63MegagunstarmanPosted 12/8/2012 7:23:21 PM
Sakurai takes the reigns.

So SSB4 is canceled so he can work on Metroid?

****!
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#64JF_AlphaPosted 12/8/2012 7:24:04 PM
Nah the game was garbage enough, we dont need another one
---
I did not ask if you have a psychic impairment, I asked if you have an impairment of the psyche-Zane Grey Staker
#65abbyhitterPosted 12/8/2012 7:25:22 PM
MARl0 posted...
I'd love another Other M style Metroid. Frankly, I thought Other M was awesome.

This
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#66P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:32:11 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
Sakurai takes the reigns.

So SSB4 is canceled so he can work on Metroid?

****!

It goes without saying that SSB4 would be completed first!
---
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Samurai Warriors 3DS
http://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
#67BuretsuPosted 12/8/2012 7:34:33 PM
Opinion

There was nothing even remotely good about Other M's story. If you think otherwise, feel free to share your thoughts. But it just seems you really liked the gameplay and ignored the rest.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#68twiggy90Posted 12/8/2012 7:53:21 PM
other M was great
---
chihuahua power
#69djmaster1994Posted 12/8/2012 7:59:29 PM
Other M was great game
yall just can't get over the fact that FEMALES have EMOTIONS
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#70LordBowserPosted 12/8/2012 8:02:51 PM
Big_Isaac posted...
Big_Isaac posted...
And Ace is back on ignore.

Seriously, grow the **** up.

he said nothing to deserve this trash talk. you (as usual) just don't have any points to debunk the sexism complaint.

She won't listen to any points, she'll just say your some blind fool for not agreeing with her and I'm tired of hearing her ***** about Other M in every f'n thread.

you: "Ima open a topic asking if people want another Other M, and then complain when people b**** about Other M in my topic"
that makes a looooooooooot of sense

Stopped Reading there
And I didn't ask if people wanted another Other M, I asked what their reaction would be if it was announced and if the game wasn't bought then the franchise would die. I don't give two ***** what your opinion of the game is because mine is different and you can't provide any kind of argument that would force your opinion over mine. People don't always agree with you, deal with it.

Now get back on topic.

Now get back on topic? What, that you stop reading if someone says something you disagree with? I've seen obnoxious trolls where I say "I stopped reading here", but these guys havent' done anything even rude to you.

You are obsessed with Metroid Other M and won't accept any conclusion except your illusion that it's the most amazing game ever, likely due to some fantastic crush on Samus's submissive personality.

Honestly it's not worth arguing about. You're entitled to your opinion, but the facts openly prove you are wrong and you're just going to stuff your fingers in your ears and scream when anyone points them out.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!