Nintendo ignoring the Spike's VGAs shows how out of touch they are with gamers

#131blm03vPosted 12/8/2012 8:11:27 AM
Nintendo ignored the Spike VGA's? I wish I'd done the same.
#132RHFPosted 12/8/2012 8:17:40 AM
Buretsu posted...
indigna7ion posted...
eddystolemyname posted...
PhaseBlack posted...

Why didnt Nintendo do anything for Spike's VGA 10?

Because the VGA is garbage.

Typical nintendidiot answer.

Any gamer with a brain will tell you that the VGA is useless garbage.

QFT

The VGAs were NEVER good, and G-phoria wasn't any better either.
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#133bigjclassicPosted 12/8/2012 8:20:21 AM
Spike VGA is a NA based award show. NA only cares about the Xbox brand. The Xbox brand and it's games get the spotlight, as well as games that are targeted for the NA "brocore" market is heralded. (Ie. Uncharted and Sony exclusives).

NA has been anti Nintendo officially since 2001 when MS entered the market.

NA will never be a strong hold for Nintendo again, and western devs are voting with their games.

Wii U won't see a large influx of western games, because the west has a stigma about Nintendo.

So to sum it up, don't expect Spike or any NA based media outlet to herald Nintendo for anything unless it's a game that the entire gaming audience can get behind (ie. Smash, SMG or Zelda)

The truth sucks, but oh well. Need a recent example? Look at Zombie U reviews( no where near a bad game) and the slam articles about CPU speed and week 1 NA sales......
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
My channel: youtube.com/classicviolence
#134cavebear56Posted 12/8/2012 8:25:03 AM
ADHDguitar posted...
Nintendo ignoring the VGA's shows how in touch they are with gamers.

Thread should have been closed a long time ago.

lanif posted...
This must be a joke topic or TC would have posted something by now

TC is very busy over on the PS3 board battling the trolls for the betterment of the Sony community. It is quite ridiculous to see the white knighting that happens from TC there.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#135TheBonfiniPosted 12/8/2012 8:25:31 AM
darkqueenhelba posted...
They sure are, TC.

^That's what you wanted, right? A bunch of mindless drones to agree with whatever crap you post. Hi, I'm Phaseblack and I post the same crap every day cause I have no life. Woo~wee, look at me! Read mah text! Cause no one pays attention to me in the real world. Boo~hoo~hoo....And now you go on the Ignore list. Tired on your mind-numbing posts. They're worse than the tired monotony of day-to-day life. I'd rather work in a coal mine for the next 20 years than have to read another one of your topics. Hopefully one day, you and your kind will stop this nonsense.

Lol period
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#136StealthlysPosted 12/8/2012 8:27:06 AM
bigjclassic posted...
Spike VGA is a NA based award show. NA only cares about the Xbox brand. The Xbox brand and it's games get the spotlight, as well as games that are targeted for the NA "brocore" market is heralded. (Ie. Uncharted and Sony exclusives).

NA will never be a strong hold for Nintendo again, and western devs are voting with their games.

Wii U won't see a large influx of western games, because the west has a stigma about Nintendo.

So to sum it up, don't expect Spike or any NA based media outlet to herald Nintendo for anything unless it's a game that the entire gaming audience can get behind (ie. Smash, SMG or Zelda)

The truth sucks, but oh well. Need a recent example? Look at Zombie U reviews( no where near a bad game) and the slam articles about CPU speed and week 1 NA sales......

Hell, even when our president acknowledged videogames, he said "put down the xbox"
Microsoft response: "Videogames should be played in limited intervals"
#137RaynilssonPosted 12/8/2012 8:28:17 AM
Reggie and Geoff are not really good friends, I can tell.
#138El_ZaggyPosted 12/8/2012 8:28:26 AM
bigjclassic posted...

Typical nintendo fan.

Nintendo wasnt represented because they have almost no 3rd party support and no AAA games. Why is that ? Casual and kids dont want those kind of games. And oh yeea developpers dont want to develop games on a weak console.

Thats the truth. If nintendo gets a goodconsole out with more mature games, maybe they will get there eventually.

The VGAs sucks.
Thats not a reason to ignore it. unless you are a shame to the industry.
#139kinglink13Posted 12/8/2012 8:30:34 AM
El_Zaggy posted...
bigjclassic posted...

Typical nintendo fan.

Nintendo wasnt represented because they have almost no 3rd party support and no AAA games. Why is that ? Casual and kids dont want those kind of games. And oh yeea developpers dont want to develop games on a weak console.

Thats the truth. If nintendo gets a goodconsole out with more mature games, maybe they will get there eventually.

The VGAs sucks.
Thats not a reason to ignore it. unless you are a shame to the industry.

I'd say this was a more typical troll post that doesn't know what they are talking about.
---
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic
#140Pkshootout13Posted 12/8/2012 8:33:09 AM
Wasn't wii sports a nominee for game of the decade? that tells you right there that the show is a complete joke.
---
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!