Nintendo ignoring the Spike's VGAs shows how out of touch they are with gamers

#151lizard81288Posted 12/8/2012 3:03:15 PM
From: eddystolemyname | Posted: 12/7/2012 11:12:28 PM | #002
PhaseBlack posted...

Why didnt Nintendo do anything for Spike's VGA 10?

Because the VGA is garbage.

This.

Pick a FPS and it will win or an over-hyped game.
---
I hate people in general.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/NPC/index/
#152SteamedRicePosted 12/8/2012 3:09:31 PM
You fanboys and your "if its crap don't bother" mentallity of getting this system some public appearance is mind boggling. This is why WiiU is headed towards no 3rd party support and you can see that already with pretty much all the games coming out in 2013 aren't being announced for WiiU.

Instead nintendo puts out "Nintendo Direct" which is an embarassment more so than VG Awards and im sure more people will see VGA than Nintendo Direct because it is tied to Gametrailers.
#153canton kidPosted 12/8/2012 3:24:05 PM
whatever... nintendo is smart to ignore them

what would you have them do? have iwata come out and try and speak english to a bunch of dude bros?

im 32, a pretty core gamer, and i dont pay attention to the VGA... i pay attention to kotaku the day after to catch up on the 1 or 2 great things i missed

the vgas are a steaming pile of horse ^&*(
---
psn: flyingdragon_903
#154Enigma149Posted 12/8/2012 3:25:43 PM
SteamedRice posted...
You fanboys and your "if its crap don't bother" mentallity of getting this system some public appearance is mind boggling. This is why WiiU is headed towards no 3rd party support and you can see that already with pretty much all the games coming out in 2013 aren't being announced for WiiU.

Instead nintendo puts out "Nintendo Direct" which is an embarassment more so than VG Awards and im sure more people will see VGA than Nintendo Direct because it is tied to Gametrailers.

Correction - It's heading toward no western 3rd party support.

And you know what? After watching all the crap western developers have pulled lately, including releasing the same game over-and-over again, making the first 10 million people who play their game little more than glorified beta-testers (*cough*Bethesda*cough*), and ignoring every genre that's not FPS, Action-Adventure, or Survival-Horror, I say let them leave.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#155lgiPosted 12/8/2012 3:28:16 PM
Enigma149 posted...
SteamedRice posted...

And you know what? After watching all the crap western developers have pulled lately, including releasing the same game over-and-over again, making the first 10 million people who play their game little more than glorified beta-testers (*cough*Bethesda*cough*), and ignoring every genre that's not FPS, Action-Adventure, or Survival-Horror, I say let them leave.

Leave them. But there won't be too many consoles from nintendo if this trend continues. You do realize that, right?
#156DTY3Posted 12/8/2012 3:28:36 PM
lgi posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
Spike's VGA's is for brotards and basement dwellers, just like that other crappy show xplay, that thankfully has been cancelled.

This, ladies and gentleman, is your typical Nintendo fanboy.

No he's right, any gamer from any affiliation will tell you that, because its fact.
Are you uggesting he's wrong?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#157bigboybluPosted 12/8/2012 3:30:10 PM
I tried watching that, and was bored out of my mind. why did it need to be on for soooooooo long? they barely had any categories or awards. They also kept showing the same games over and over.
---
Carl can't believe how much I make at swap meets.
#158SuperShadowAcePosted 12/8/2012 3:30:19 PM
Actually they've been phazing out big events for reveals ever since E3 started to drop in popularity and have been switching to Nintendo direct. I'd prefer it if every company just did that. It goes back to straight reveals rather then dancing around with celebrities I don't care about.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#159Enigma149Posted 12/8/2012 3:31:03 PM
lgi posted...
Enigma149 posted...
SteamedRice posted...

Leave them. But there won't be too many consoles from nintendo if this trend continues. You do realize that, right?

Actually, given their lack of western 3rd-party support and massive profits during the 7th Generation, and the other consoles' massive amount of 3rd-party support and losses during the 7th Generation, I'm not so sure.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#160abbyhitterPosted 12/8/2012 3:32:55 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
Nintendo ignoring the VGA's shows how in touch they are with gamers.

This.

The VGA's suck.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!