Nintendo ignoring the Spike's VGAs shows how out of touch they are with gamers

#161pearl arowanaPosted 12/8/2012 8:27:46 PM
abbyhitter posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
Nintendo ignoring the VGA's shows how in touch they are with gamers.

This.

The VGA's suck.

rofl. u will be surprise how quick drones change their tunes if VGA happen to be awesome for the weak wii u.

the truth is wiii u have nothing much to show.. anything wii u do.. right ps3 and 360 is doing it better.. except the touch screen on the outdated tech controller.. rofl.. that 3ds and vita is way way way better.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#162fuzi11Posted 12/8/2012 8:36:16 PM
what's vga and why should I care? Is this again a US thing?
#163BuretsuPosted 12/8/2012 8:38:20 PM
fuzi11 posted...
what's vga and why should I care? Is this again a US thing?

You shouldn't care. It's just a glorified player's choice award show on a low-rent cable network.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#164Sad_FacePosted 12/8/2012 10:47:50 PM
I think you got it in reverse.

More like Spike's VGAs are ignoring Nintendo.
#165MrMegaPhoenixPosted 12/8/2012 11:07:10 PM
The fanboyism in this board is too strong for logic to exist.

yeah i dont think its just this board (or just Nintendo), but surely it's not that hard for some people to comprehend? :(

It's just shameful all you really see is "but teh nintendo is better than lowering themselves to that level", "durr only idiots watch the VGA" and "nintendo does everything right in my eyes just because". Surely if any of these children (they cant be adults, right?) did even a few lessons in school about business, they would learn that a video game company "advertising" (ie: something important to "reward" fans and not generic acted TV spots) at a video game awards show is good (and not bad) for business :\

The irony of all this? the kids and fanboys pretending that the VGA's are completely irrelevant and only for idiots would be extremely happy if Nintendo had announced a new Zelda or Metroid game or something like that there. All their arguements here would be completely the opposite with praise about how it's good nintendo is advertising their product at a "major awards show" and Nintendo is sooooo smart (sadly thats the same as their poor fanboyism -_-) and that they are so proud and happy of hearing the confirmation.

(I think the VGA's are boring and i won't bother watching it, and i don't go out of my way to even find the award winners. But you have to be an ignorant child not to know it's a GOOD thing to advertise your product during the show and it does NOT make your major company with a just released new product smart to ignore it)
---
http://backloggery.com/MrMegaPhoenix
#166VeryDarkSoulPosted 12/8/2012 11:12:15 PM
Video game nerds: loves and collects all video games

Gamer: plays call of duty and maybe skyrim and calls himself a game enthusiast

I am a video game nerd
---
Ron Paul 2012
#167sloth927Posted 12/8/2012 11:15:38 PM
MrMegaPhoenix posted...
The fanboyism in this board is too strong for logic to exist.

yeah i dont think its just this board (or just Nintendo), but surely it's not that hard for some people to comprehend? :(

It's just shameful all you really see is "but teh nintendo is better than lowering themselves to that level", "durr only idiots watch the VGA" and "nintendo does everything right in my eyes just because". Surely if any of these children (they cant be adults, right?) did even a few lessons in school about business, they would learn that a video game company "advertising" (ie: something important to "reward" fans and not generic acted TV spots) at a video game awards show is good (and not bad) for business :\

The irony of all this? the kids and fanboys pretending that the VGA's are completely irrelevant and only for idiots would be extremely happy if Nintendo had announced a new Zelda or Metroid game or something like that there. All their arguements here would be completely the opposite with praise about how it's good nintendo is advertising their product at a "major awards show" and Nintendo is sooooo smart (sadly thats the same as their poor fanboyism -_-) and that they are so proud and happy of hearing the confirmation.

(I think the VGA's are boring and i won't bother watching it, and i don't go out of my way to even find the award winners. But you have to be an ignorant child not to know it's a GOOD thing to advertise your product during the show and it does NOT make your major company with a just released new product smart to ignore it)

i wouldn't like it if nintendo tried to advertise during the vgas personally so thats 1 fan lost who else?
---
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp
#168CKnightPosted 12/8/2012 11:20:33 PM
You guys are arguing with Nintendo fans, that's all that needs to be said. Close this topic.
#169b1gt0nePosted 12/8/2012 11:22:44 PM
VeryDarkSoul posted...
Video game nerds: loves and collects all video games

Gamer: plays call of duty and maybe skyrim and calls himself a game enthusiast

I am a video game nerd

Makes sense...and your sig makes more sense.
#170sloth927Posted 12/8/2012 11:23:52 PM
CKnight posted...
You guys are arguing with Nintendo fans, that's all that needs to be said. Close this topic.

hmm so since you are arguing with well informed people you back off nice to see ps360 fanboys are scurred
---
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp