Nintendo ignoring the Spike's VGAs shows how out of touch they are with gamers

#171VeryDarkSoulPosted 12/9/2012 1:06:25 AM(edited)
b1gt0ne posted...
VeryDarkSoul posted...
Video game nerds: loves and collects all video games

Gamer: plays call of duty and maybe skyrim and calls himself a game enthusiast

I am a video game nerd

Makes sense...and your sig makes more sense.

haha what does politics have to do with this?

Oh, that's right.

N O T H I N G
---
Ron Paul 2012
#172kdognumba1Posted 12/9/2012 1:11:06 AM
Thinking the VGA's represent what gamers want or like is a lot more out of touch then not appearing at them. The VGA's suck and are a complete disgrace to the industry.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#173sloth927Posted 12/9/2012 1:11:50 AM
kdognumba1 posted...
Thinking the VGA's represent what gamers want or like is a lot more out of touch then not appearing at them. The VGA's suck and are a complete disgrace to the industry.

thank you i agree soo much!
---
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp
#174CKnightPosted 12/9/2012 1:13:55 AM
sloth927 posted...
CKnight posted...
You guys are arguing with Nintendo fans, that's all that needs to be said. Close this topic.

hmm so since you are arguing with well informed people you back off nice to see ps360 fanboys are scurred

I don't argue with fanatics. Theres no point.

It's boarderline zealotism with alot or Nintendo fans.

Anyone here trying to convince a Nintendo fan, Nintendo is doing something wrong is wasting their time.
#175sloth927Posted 12/9/2012 1:15:16 AM
CKnight posted...
sloth927 posted...
CKnight posted...
You guys are arguing with Nintendo fans, that's all that needs to be said. Close this topic.

hmm so since you are arguing with well informed people you back off nice to see ps360 fanboys are scurred

I don't argue with fanatics. Theres no point.

It's boarderline zealotism with alot or Nintendo fans.

Anyone here trying to convince a Nintendo fan, Nintendo is doing something wrong is wasting their time.

ok so why do you feel nintendo is lacking if so at all?
---
#176MrMegaPhoenixPosted 12/9/2012 1:15:31 AM
i wouldn't like it if nintendo tried to advertise during the vgas personally so thats 1 fan lost who else?

Nintendo advertised already during Oprah, They've ran advertisements alluding to rape and touching yourself and uses blatant sexual advertising. And yet, announcing a new game (or at least a trailer or something) would cause you to stop being a fan? you must be joking or you are completely insane

Nintendo fans themselves are not a problem at all, thats disrespectful to assume it like that tbqh.

But yeah, if you mean "the deluded obsessed fanboy who lies, make excuses or just act like they are insane just to support a business that doesnt even know they exist", then you have a point. It's just hard to fathom people like that actually exist and they arent just people deliberately being silly for laughs :(
---
http://backloggery.com/MrMegaPhoenix
#177RetroFanGirlPosted 12/9/2012 1:27:06 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I'm pretty sure no one takes the VGA seriously, it's like the adult equivalent of the Teen Choice Awards

That's why it was chosen to reveal Dark Souls 2, Metal Gear Ground Zeroes (all but confirmed at this point), and the release date for Last of Us?

Huh?

Internet. Gamers don't watch the VGAs.
---
Only my opinion is valid.
Confirmed by SunDevil77
#178Sailor GoonPosted 12/9/2012 1:58:34 AM
If the VGAs had said something good about Nintendo, the fanboys would be praising them. But since they didn't, they suddenly become " worthless". Gotta love the double standards.
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#179sloth927Posted 12/9/2012 2:00:33 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
If the VGAs had said something good about Nintendo, the fanboys would be praising them. But since they didn't, they suddenly become " worthless". Gotta love the double standards.

since it never happened you are making an assumption so you have 0 proof 1 way.
---
#180Spade59Posted 12/9/2012 2:12:12 AM
Sailor Goon posted...

Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive? lol bayonetta and Wii U are trash
Wii U isn't getting any exlcusives? lol Wii U is trash
Wii U sold less on black friday? lol trash
Vita isn't selling at all? lolshutupmyfeelings