Western developers want to destroy Japanese gaming here?

#11craiguk37Posted 12/9/2012 1:27:33 AM
Jx1010 posted...
Im not a fan of any console, I choose the one that has what I need.
However I have noticed an extreme amount of bad media towards Wii U,
I have also noticed very bad media towards Sony's PS3
while at the same time much, much less bad media about Microsoft's xbox360 and upcoming console.

Am I wrong? Am I right?

I feel Microsoft is behind this and is trying very hard since its console has done terrible in Japan, but what do they expect since they only focus on western consumers.

Also look at Fez and how he insulted the Japanese developers, hes not the only one who has acted with such hate.

because if you take care of your 360, it's flawless and actually in HD unlike the Wii u

Nice facts there, heres another one for you, the 360 is holding back gaming, even PC gaming, because it only supports directx9 so games which are multiplatform are being made are held back. (you have to make it work first on the least powerful system).
---
Currently Playing -
Lots of games GT - CraigUK37
#12sloth927Posted 12/9/2012 1:29:00 AM
craiguk37 posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Im not a fan of any console, I choose the one that has what I need.
However I have noticed an extreme amount of bad media towards Wii U,
I have also noticed very bad media towards Sony's PS3
while at the same time much, much less bad media about Microsoft's xbox360 and upcoming console.

Am I wrong? Am I right?

I feel Microsoft is behind this and is trying very hard since its console has done terrible in Japan, but what do they expect since they only focus on western consumers.

Also look at Fez and how he insulted the Japanese developers, hes not the only one who has acted with such hate.

because if you take care of your 360, it's flawless and actually in HD unlike the Wii u

Nice facts there, heres another one for you, the 360 is holding back gaming, even PC gaming, because it only supports directx9 so games which are multiplatform are being made are held back. (you have to make it work first on the least powerful system).

i wish 3rd parties would just support pcs its so maddening them supporting crappy systems like xbox......
---
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp