The Wii U looks like it's going to be the greatest Nintendo console of all time.

#11DrSnakesPosted 12/8/2012 7:05:21 AM
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
DrSnakes posted...
Linetrix posted...
Also the console with the greatest lack of 3rd party games. Hahahahaha.

Bye GTA 5. Bye RE6. Bye MGS 5. Bye Dark Souls 2. Bye Tomb Raider...

3rd party games are only worth it on 360 anyway. PS3 versions are always ASS, and Wii U would never be able to compete with 360's superior online.

My Wii U is for exclusives. Not interested in playing 3rd party games on it.

lol 360 better get it on PC

The games I play aren't on PC, genius.

PC games are for FPS and RTS junkies. The only game I'm getting for it is FFXIV Realm Reborn, since the only PC games I play are MMOs

lol stop living under a rock

majority of ps3/360 games are on PC. keyword: majority
#12Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 12/8/2012 7:07:29 AM
DrSnakes posted...
DrSnakes posted...
Linetrix posted...

3rd party games are only worth it on 360 anyway. PS3 versions are always ASS, and Wii U would never be able to compete with 360's superior online.

My Wii U is for exclusives. Not interested in playing 3rd party games on it.

lol 360 better get it on PC

The games I play aren't on PC, genius.

PC games are for FPS and RTS junkies. The only game I'm getting for it is FFXIV Realm Reborn, since the only PC games I play are MMOs

lol stop living under a rock

majority of ps3/360 games are on PC. keyword: majority

Oh right, everything from Capcom, Namco, Sega, etc. shows up on PC, not only in general, but at the same time as console versions.

Sorry, I don't play Call of Duty, League of Legends and all those crappy "competitive" PC games.
---
PSN : The14thOne.
#13Spade59Posted 12/8/2012 7:08:02 AM
Lol. So it naturally begs the question of why you should even own a 360 or PS3 outside of their sparse exclusives.
#14DrSnakesPosted 12/8/2012 7:09:14 AM
Spade59 posted...
Lol. So it naturally begs the question of why you should even own a 360 or PS3 outside of their sparse exclusives.

yeah i've mentioned it earlier, right? next please
#15Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 12/8/2012 7:17:42 AM
Spade59 posted...

360 for fighting games, some platformers. Easy

PS3 for Sony exclusives. Heavy Rain, Uncharted, The Last of Us, some 3rd party exclusives like Metal Gear Solid 4 (the reason I bought the system) some JRPGs and other games unavailable on 360
---
PSN : The14thOne.
#16HeaderHogPosted 12/8/2012 7:28:35 AM
No one can tell if it will be the best console ever or the worst console ever. But one thing is for certain.

Whoever gets this console will have fun.
Isn't that what it's all about?
I for one, have equally amount of fun with the first party Nintendo games, as well as the third party games on the PS3. But, I had just a tad bit more fun on the Nintendo platforms.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#17sonicsonicPosted 12/8/2012 7:48:53 AM
Linetrix posted...
MGS5 will never exist...

Hurf durf: http://imageshack.us/a/img191/6787/9d78i2st.gif

unless you mean Reverance or Ground Zeroes.

Reverance? Is that a new game?

RE6 is rumoured for WiiU

Yep. Rumored by Nintendo fanboys. Hahahaha.

and as if any Nintendo fan is expecting a lot of 3rd party games after the Wii...

I thought Nintendo was trying to get the hardcore gamers back.

Well my bad.. for not realising Ground Zeroes is now being called MGS5 it was originally Ground Zeroes...

Also I don't care. I play games cause I like them.. ya know ? I got a PS3, cause I like MGS, I got a Wii cause I like SSBB. I'm gonna get a WiiU, cause I like a lot of Nintendo's titles, I'll get a PS4, cause I like Sony titles.

Did Miyamoto touch you as a child ?

Also I meant Revengeance.. my bad again...
#18BigAl519Posted 12/8/2012 8:00:14 AM(edited)
Linetrix posted...

So lets see.
GTA5- Should be a great game, sucks its not on everything.

RE6- Why would anyone care about this garbage, 4.5/10 ratings and whatnot, glad its not coming to the Wii U. Why would you use such a terrible game as a reference anyways? Next you will be using Superman 64 in your argument lol.

MGS 5- Will never happen

Dark Souls 2 - Sooner have an ES than another one of these borefests.

Tomb Raider - Yay another overdone franchise! I mean, its not ok in the trolls eyes for games like Zelda to have numerous additions, but Tomb Raider is suddenly ok? Oh the logic, you do realize this will be the 10th+ tomb raider gamer right?
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#19zender1999Posted 12/8/2012 8:08:10 AM
the wiiu is amazing and it will be not only nintendo best console but the best console ever
some will try to copy it but will not succed especially without nintendo first party games