Its pretty sad when people want a console to fail.

#21thundercat2600Posted 12/8/2012 7:53:17 AM
Yeah man, it is really sad to see these people wanting a console to fail. There are some sick individuals out there. What did Nintendo ever do to you? Just enjoy your games and live in peace.

. . . LMAO VITA IS DOOMED! SONY IS GOING BANKRUPT HAHA TAKE THAT NINTENDO HATERS
#22GLDanzegoPosted 12/8/2012 8:16:46 AM
MillionGunmannn posted...
lts like its their job to troll anyone who likes this system.

Almost certainly, it's the closest thing to a job they have.
#23SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/8/2012 8:30:36 AM
Just a guess I wasn't here for it but I know it happened all of the gaming forums of other sites

it's frustration that they trolled 3DS so hard, Nintendo was going to fail Sony was going to run them out of town when the Vita launched.

That didn't happen Vita came out of the gate with a lot of potential and promises and failed to live up to it. The 3DS fans that were trolled so hard came back for revenge.

Now Vita fans are trolling Wii U. Starting up trouble again. Now if Wii U survives and Orbits doesn't fly of the shelves, it will be revenge time again.
#24LordBowserPosted 12/8/2012 8:53:12 AM
greatone101 posted...
DrSnakes posted...
yeah

wii u's future is sad. where's the third party games? no third party games = doomed to fail

Exactly. People think the Wii U will continue the success of the Wii but they are dead wrong.

Casuals will not go for the Wii U so quickly as they did the Wii. Remember Wii sold a lot of units BECAUSE of casuals. Its third party support was garbage and they barely had any decent "hardcore" games.

From what i see the third party games on the Wii U are nothing but bad ports. Now if the PS4/next Xbox really has a large gap between the Wii U then expect Wii U to have the same kind of third party support as the Wii did.

Everyone is already going for the Wii U. There's a variety of hardcore and casual games in the library already. This argument is so bad and overused it physically hurts me. Just stop.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#25jackorhoadsPosted 12/8/2012 9:27:09 AM
Sad Panda.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#26SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/8/2012 11:12:43 AM
bump
#27Godstriker8Posted 12/8/2012 11:39:39 AM
Its really not sad. Its just a console. Its not worth getting so emotional over.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#28DiscostewSMPosted 12/8/2012 11:46:04 AM
Without competition, those that remain will likely make poor choices because they won't be as aggressive to get sales.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#29AsellusPosted 12/8/2012 11:48:16 AM
Honestly I kind of do want Nintendo to fail at this. Not because I have anything against their games, far from it, but because I'd like them to go the Sega route. They make first-rate games but their hardware? Not so much. If they'd stick to what they're good at and abandon what they're not it'd be a net gain for everyone.
#30emagdnEPosted 12/8/2012 11:50:41 AM
no, what's sad is that people want the pathetic excuses of consoles that are Wii U, PS3, and 360 to succeed, and thus, leading to a future devoid of quality

console gaming needs to die in order for things to get better

I was a huge JRPG fanboy but all i see now is a decline in quality in those games.

they never had any quality to begin with
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus