Great ports!

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 12/8/2012 5:43:00 AM
Played a few Wii U ports so far...all of them have played very very well. Not sure where all this negativity about poor ports is coming from. So confused...
#2GM_Posted 12/8/2012 5:45:38 AM
Quote:Played a few Wii U ports so far...all of them have played very very well. Not sure where all this negativity about poor ports is coming from. So confused...
@Lemmywinks13

It's because the ports have a few FPS dips here and there. It's due to the fact they are 360 games ported to a next-gen console and the coding was not optimized for the Wii U specifically.

People think porting is copy/paste
#3DrSnakesPosted 12/8/2012 5:47:19 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Played a few Wii U ports so far...all of them have played very very well. Not sure where all this negativity about poor ports is coming from. So confused...

you're doing it wrong
#4b1gt0nePosted 12/8/2012 5:49:17 AM
DrSnakes posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

you're doing it wrong

so are you
#5DrSnakesPosted 12/8/2012 5:50:27 AM
b1gt0ne posted...
DrSnakes posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

you're doing it wrong

so are you

butthurt much? good luck playing dark souls 2 on wii u OH wait
#6b1gt0nePosted 12/8/2012 5:51:28 AM
DrSnakes posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
DrSnakes posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

you're doing it wrong

so are you

oh well, I can play it my ps3 or 360 then.
#7GM_Posted 12/8/2012 5:52:41 AM
Quote:b1gt0ne posted...
DrSnakes posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

you're doing it wrong

so are you

@DrSnakes

I'm playing Demons Souls on my Wii U right now.

On YouTube
#8Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:53:01 AM
DrSnakes posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
DrSnakes posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

you're doing it wrong

so are you

Good luck playing Zelda on PS3. What is your point? You make no sense.

Back to the point...haven't noticed any frame rate problems in Call of Duty, Batman, or Assassins Creed yet. All play perfectly to me, but then I don't get too caught up in the technical stuff so maybe I'm missing something. Either way, they play and look great, don't believe the nitpickers.
#9DrSnakesPosted 12/8/2012 5:54:03 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
DrSnakes posted...
b1gt0ne posted...
DrSnakes posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

you're doing it wrong

so are you

Good luck playing Zelda on PS3. What is your point? You make no sense.

Back to the point...haven't noticed any frame rate problems in Call of Duty, Batman, or Assassins Creed yet. All play perfectly to me, but then I don't get too caught up in the technical stuff so maybe I'm missing something. Either way, they play and look great, don't believe the nitpickers.

yeah because dark souls is a first party game
#10b1gt0nePosted 12/8/2012 5:59:25 AM
good luck playing Bayonetta 2^^