Poll: Wii U 3rd party support

#1WhiteSword7Posted 12/8/2012 7:30:56 AM
Do you think Wii U will Fail with its upcoming 3rd party support? - Results (29 votes)
Wii U 3rd party support is f****** great!
24.14% (7 votes)
3rd party support is okay but not great
27.59% (8 votes)
The 3rd party support is just so so compared to PS360
27.59% (8 votes)
Nah, the Wii U is doomed
20.69% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Make your choice people :)

I personally think the 3rd party support is okay but not great
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#2RetsuZaiZenPosted 12/8/2012 7:32:52 AM
Nintendo has always had crappy 3rd party support compared to Sony and MS. That said, they are in no way "doomed' without it. I'm pretty sure most people buy Nintendo stuff so they can play Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, etc over and over again.

Nintendo will be fine.
---
Easiest way to spot a nerd? They always get caught up on the details.
http://i.imgur.com/Qa5gD.jpg http://i.imgur.com/dntQM.gif
#3Shadowbird_RHPosted 12/8/2012 7:41:34 AM
I'm between the 1st and 2nd options. Ever since the N64 vs PS1 was where 3rd party support was weakest, Nintendo has been working on repairing their standing with 3rd parties. The GameCube didn't have great 3rd party support, but did better than the N64, the Wii missed out on a number of 3rd party games, but had good 3rd party support.

Coming off Wii's popularity and profitability (Wii made many 3rd parties money, PS360 made many 3rd parties close), as well as having the advantage of first out and significant momentum by the time competing consoles come out, I expect the Wii U will continue the trend and improve upon the previous generation.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#4WhiteSword7(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:59:38 AM
RetsuZaiZen posted...
Nintendo has always had crappy 3rd party support compared to Sony and MS. That said, they are in no way "doomed' without it. I'm pretty sure most people buy Nintendo stuff so they can play Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, etc over and over again.

Nintendo will be fine.

Yes, their 1st party title is the strongest
I agree
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted