Monster Hunter Tri G ultimate: Cut.Print.Lame

#11LUlGIPosted 12/8/2012 9:00:03 AM
So no plugging earphones into the GamePad and using it's built in mic for voice chat like people did with CoD Wii U?

Not sure, Tri had a voice chat option, and the 3DS version of 3U is local only I think, so it wouldn't have a voice chat, so I think it's safe to say the Wii U version wont have voice chat,

I could be wrong, but meh
#12LUlGIPosted 12/8/2012 9:02:08 AM
Also as for the right dpad on the screen, there are other things you can replace it with. I do like that they at least let you customize your touch screen.
#13xWazManxPosted 12/8/2012 9:03:42 AM
LUlGI posted...
So no plugging earphones into the GamePad and using it's built in mic for voice chat like people did with CoD Wii U?

Not sure, Tri had a voice chat option, and the 3DS version of 3U is local only I think, so it wouldn't have a voice chat, so I think it's safe to say the Wii U version wont have voice chat,

Tri had voice chat outside of japan, which means it was added in. They could add it in like they did before.
---
When the student is ready, the master emerges.
NNID: xWazManx
#14omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:08:18 AM
McmadnessV3 posted...
omniryu posted...
McmadnessV3 posted...
Why is there a virtual D-pad?

I say why not? Its not like your being forced to use it.

But that's whole point of having a right joystick.

And?

Your not being forced to it use it so its a non-issue.

The issue is the gamepad be a lot more intuitive and streamlined.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#15McmadnessV3Posted 12/8/2012 9:10:27 AM
omniryu posted...
McmadnessV3 posted...
omniryu posted...
McmadnessV3 posted...
Why is there a virtual D-pad?

I say why not? Its not like your being forced to use it.

But that's whole point of having a right joystick.

And?

Your not being forced to it use it so its a non-issue.

The issue is the gamepad be a lot more intuitive and streamlined.

As someone already said, you can change it from it being that.
---
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.
#16omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:11:15 AM
xWazManx posted...
LUlGI posted...

Tri had voice chat outside of japan, which means it was added in. They could add it in like they did before.

Here's the hook and bait about the Original tri voice chat system. It was Wii Speak-ers only. Meaning if your partner have Wii speak and you don't he can't speak to you.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#17spikejetedPosted 12/8/2012 9:17:24 AM
Not sure if you are just being a d a but,, you can just plug a keyboard in to type. I am about to docsome research. I wilk return with my findings.
---
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126
#18spikejetedPosted 12/8/2012 9:26:08 AM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/15/slaying-and-dying-in-monster-hunter-3-ultimate

Says you can use a usb keyboard nothing about voice chat, however I am sure US versions will have this or eventually get it.
---
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126
#19Mattatron42Posted 12/8/2012 9:35:23 AM
I will definitely be disappointed if there isn't an easy way to voice chat. I also think the pad could be implemented better. I'd like to set my inventory up on the gamepad myself so i can touch what I want to use, I hated scrolling through items in the heat of battle. In any case I will probably pick this up for the new monsters and equipment, and it is just an excellent game that somehow doesn't get old even when you hunt monsters repeatedly. I sunk over 250 hours into tri
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#20NarutoPosted 12/8/2012 9:39:02 AM
I think it'll be a hassle to type while holding the UPad.