20 Days...Wow people.

#1SirPiercePosted 12/8/2012 9:21:55 AM
Seriously...the system has been out for 20 days TOTAL.

20 Days in the US (in which it has sold over 425,000)
8 Days in Europe (in which it had sold over 125,000)
1 Day in Japan (with unknown numbers)

So, 20 days is enough to know how many good games are gonna come out in a systems life, how much third party support it is gonna get, how many current games are gonna get ported to it, what upcoming multiplats will come to it, how good it's overall sales will be and much more. Wow, you guys must be able to see the future.

GameFAQs Logic.

Give it at least a year before you start judging the things you know nothing about. Most systems don't get their best games till at least two years in and their best looking games till four or so years in.

Disclaimer...I am not a fanboy or a troll...I am a gamer. I don't play my Wii U much at the moment. It is mainly used for Netflix with the occasional AC3. I will play my PS3 more once I am done watching a show on Netflix. But, I have my Wii U because I know it will have an awesome lineup of Nintendo games over the next few years (like Smash) as well as third parties. I wish people could realize that all companies are good for their own games. Get the exclusives on their systems and multiplats on your system of choice. Yes, I know that PC is the best, but I don't have a good enough one yet. Last gen, I had a Wii, PS3 and 360. This gen, I will have a Wii U, Durango, Orbis and PC.

Game to game. Play games you like, regardless of the system.
---
My NNID is Aerontar.
The Wii U is awesome. Looking forward to adding the Durango and Orbis to my collection in a year or so. All three companies are awesome.
#2Final Fantasy2389Posted 12/8/2012 9:24:16 AM
Hey! Who said you could use logic on Gamefaqs?
That's it, you're going in the dungeon! No supper either!
---
WWE Diva and SES season 1 winner. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/J38z1u | http://bit.ly/KIjaFT | http://bit.ly/RQBee0
#3BonezWellPosted 12/8/2012 9:25:50 AM
Arent those numbers for europe based on vgchartz? The same source who claimed the Vita sole 140k less than it actually did in November?
---
Please note: The above post may contain sarcasm.
Please use your senses to determine if this is the case or not.
#4EasterEggHunterPosted 12/8/2012 9:29:06 AM
Well your right. But theres no point, people will never listen.
---
3DS Code: 5026-5030-0238 PM me.
Nintendo- What other gaming company has been around sincenthe 1800's?
#5SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/8/2012 9:34:48 AM
NB4 assurance

asking people to wait more than 20 days to judge.

FANBOY
NINTENDRONE
NINTENYEAROLD
KIDDIE GAME LOVER
#6SirPierce(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:36:34 AM
BonezWell posted...
Arent those numbers for europe based on vgchartz? The same source who claimed the Vita sole 140k less than it actually did in November?

Not sure. They are just the only ones I could find. Lol
---
My NNID is Aerontar.
The Wii U is awesome. Looking forward to adding the Durango and Orbis to my collection in a year or so. All three companies are awesome.
#7DeathSoul2000Posted 12/8/2012 9:37:11 AM
and somehow, i couldn't care le- oh wait, we weren't talking about christmas?
#8LordBowserPosted 12/8/2012 9:45:46 AM
SirPierce posted...
GameFAQs Logic.

Why would you take Gamefaqs seriously? The people who post trash on the boards are a joke. I've ignored maybe 25+ people since coming to this board, and the list keeps growing. Gamefaqs is currently one of the worst moderated piece of s*** websites on the internet, I don't know why you expect that these people bashing the system are serious and not just blatant trolls.

By making this post, you are feeding their weak little pitiful egos. Stop. Just stop. Ignore them and never post about them again, they are below your attention.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#9bigjclassicPosted 12/8/2012 9:58:57 AM
Look at it like comedy. This is almost a repeat of ps3's launch, but give it a few more months, then the real trolling will begin.

Btw, I added you to miiverse TC.
---
NNID(WiiU): Ryusaki_J PSN: classicviolence
My channel: youtube.com/classicviolence
#10SirPierce(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:22:59 PM
LordBowser posted...
SirPierce posted...
GameFAQs Logic.

Why would you take Gamefaqs seriously? The people who post trash on the boards are a joke. I've ignored maybe 25+ people since coming to this board, and the list keeps growing. Gamefaqs is currently one of the worst moderated piece of s*** websites on the internet, I don't know why you expect that these people bashing the system are serious and not just blatant trolls.

By making this post, you are feeding their weak little pitiful egos. Stop. Just stop. Ignore them and never post about them again, they are below your attention.

I agree with everything you just said. Lol. I just wanted to post it. The trolls need some food every now and then. Lol
---
My NNID is Aerontar.