new wii u owner

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. new wii u owner

User Info: desert_santa

desert_santa
4 years ago#1
Hello Board,

I couldn't resist any longer and purchased the console today(loving the white model look) and played new super mario bros.

Good stuff and looking forward to future titles.

However I have noticed that the eject button power light is lit even when I switch the console off. Should I worry? Is it like the wii 24/7 connect thingy that could overheat the console, and if so how do I switch it off?

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
4 years ago#2
I think its just so u can find it in the dark
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: LordBowser

LordBowser
4 years ago#3
desert_santa posted...
Hello Board,

I couldn't resist any longer and purchased the console today(loving the white model look) and played new super mario bros.

However I have noticed that the eject button power light is lit even when I switch the console off. Should I worry? Is it like the wii 24/7 connect thingy that could overheat the console, and if so how do I switch it off?

Mine is on, and I've never had any problems. I don't see why it would be an issue.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
4 years ago#4
That light indicates the presence of a disk in the system. It'll turn off if you remove the disk.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

desert_santa
4 years ago#5
johnnybazookabo posted...
I think its just so u can find it in the dark

i lol'ed :p

desert_santa
4 years ago#6
LordBowser posted...
desert_santa posted...
Hello Board,

Mine is on, and I've never had any problems. I don't see why it would be an issue.

cool, i just got worried due to problems with previous consoles like the 360, ps3 and wii(made me paranoid)

desert_santa
4 years ago#7
Shadowbird_RH posted...
That light indicates the presence of a disk in the system. It'll turn off if you remove the disk.

thanks xD

now i can close the topic ^-^

User Info: jackorhoads

jackorhoads
4 years ago#8
Shadowbird_RH posted...

This.
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. new wii u owner

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived