Why is Nintendo being so dumb?!?!?!??!?!?!

#1MegagunstarmanPosted 12/8/2012 9:11:13 AM
Why did they decide not to make a Mario Kart for Wii U? It's so dumb. Mario Kart Wii is the best selling racing game of all time.

M$ and Sony wouldn't be this dumb. If they made a game that sold as much as Mario Kart Wii, they would definitely make a sequel for their next gen consoles. Hell, I bet they would make a sequel for their current consoles.

Wake up Nintendo.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#2GoombaXPosted 12/8/2012 9:12:40 AM
they havent decided not to make mario kart u. its just a matter of time
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#3FFXIgaiaknightPosted 12/8/2012 9:13:02 AM
im sure we will see a trailer for it at E3 nintendo isnt dumb mario kart is a system seller just like smash bros.
---
Currently Playing: New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#4Lord_ValkirePosted 12/8/2012 9:13:06 AM
Troll topic, anyone with a brain could figure out why there isnt a mku yet
---
Wii would like U to play
#5_FalstaffPosted 12/8/2012 9:13:19 AM
TC, I agree with you. They should have had every one of their biggest titles available at launch. Just like every other console launch.
---
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.
#6Megagunstarman(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:13:41 AM
GoombaX posted...

Why haven't they announced it then?
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#7ShadowSkill11Posted 12/8/2012 9:13:51 AM
Perhaps it has something to do with their decision not to include analog triggers on the game pad?
#8Ryan SiPosted 12/8/2012 9:16:16 AM
They will announce it when it's ready. You don't want Nintendo to turn into Square-Enix and start announcing games when they're still only a concept in someone's head.
---
Most Wanted: Bit.Trip Runner 2 (PC), Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) Final Fantasy X HD (PS3)
#9bskiffingtonPosted 12/8/2012 9:16:50 AM
There will be a Mario Kart for Wii U, don't worry.

Mario Kart 7 isn't even a year old, and if it is, it isn't by much. Im sure if they announced one at launch someone would complain about rehashing like they did with the NSMB games. There will be a Mario Kart Wii U, but to imply that they're dumb for not launching with it is silly, especially considering Sonic All Star Racing pretty much fills the same niche.
#10GoombaXPosted 12/8/2012 9:20:01 AM
Megagunstarman posted...
GoombaX posted...

Why haven't they announced it then?

prolly cause they dont need to since its an expected title along with mario party. i gaurentee both will be out by the end of next year.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it