Who are the REAL trolls here?

#1thundercat2600Posted 12/8/2012 9:55:03 AM
Hate to say it, Nintendo fans, but it seems like you got trolled FAR WORSE by your own fellow fans than by any of the so-called nay sayers.

Up until Wii U's launch, it was IMPOSSIBLE to have an honest conversation here. Nintendo fans on this board shouted down any attempt at a rational discussion. Your fellow fans declared war on anybody who dared suggest Wii U wouldn't be a next-gen powerhouse that would easily outperform PS3 and 360.

Anybody who attempted to analyze the facts (Wii U previews not looking any better than current-gen, Shigeru Miyamoto saying it won't outperform current systems, etc.) were ostracized. The response here was basically "LALALALA I can't hear you LMAO PLAYSTATION VITA!!"

So, what did you expect, exactly? Posters like darkjedilink, Tottentanz, Vampiricdragon, etc raised expectations beyond any rational level and actively antagonized anybody who dared to disagree.

Oh, and god forbid if you had an honest question about the system. If you DARED ask something like "will it play Gamecube games?", "does it have an ethernet port?", "does it play Wii games at higher resolution?", "can I save downloaded games to an SD card?" etc. you were met with snarky and unhelpful replies from fanboys who couldn't admit any shortcomings of their chosen system. If you want something the Wii U doesn't have, then YOU ARE WRONG and you're going to be ridiculed for it.

SO here we are now. Your own fans made your bed, now you get to lie in it. Maybe next time around you all should try and tone it down a few notches so you don't get trolled this badly again.
#2LUlGIPosted 12/8/2012 9:56:59 AM
"LALALALA I can't hear you LMAO PLAYSTATION VITA!!"

literally all i see on this board
#3looolrogPosted 12/8/2012 9:57:14 AM
This is what happens when you deal with drones.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#4CaioNVPosted 12/8/2012 9:58:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8EjRI.jpg
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#5StealthlysPosted 12/8/2012 9:59:06 AM
#dramafaqs? Just troll, and move on with it. That's pretty much gamefaqs, the occasional joke topic. Troll topic, problem with x topic.

also everyone is a troll
#6GoombaXPosted 12/8/2012 9:59:28 AM
lol, i have yet to see one troll topic where the troll didnt get angry and leave cause he has failed so much. For example ive seen you leave a few cause your dimwitted posts were thrown back at you.
it will prolly happen in this topic as well so be prepared to get mad kid.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#7Banjo2553Posted 12/8/2012 9:59:54 AM
To be fair, I'm guessing some of the comments from those questions were because they were asked so many times. I know a lot of times they're honest, but I can see how some people would get tired of answering them.

Anyway, I agree there've been some pretty stupid fanboys around here. Sometimes they were worse than the nay-sayers. I still say the Wii U is equal in power to PS3/360 though. Maybe a little more powerful once its potential is unlocked. It's just the launch and there's bound to be poorly optimized games during that period.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#8ADHDguitarPosted 12/8/2012 10:03:19 AM
You're just cherry-picking your trolls.

I'm not going to give a real response to people who will take any minor problem as a reason to say that Nintendo is doomed as a company and that I'm an idiot for disagreeing.

If you want to give legitimate criticism, fine, but it should be because you actually have interest in the Wii U. Bashing it when you never had any intention of buying one is moronic.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#9Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 10:06:00 AM
Everyone is pretty guilty of trolling once in a while but the true fact of the matter is the trolls are the ones who have been constantly provoking people in all forums. There are times where yes people jump on negative critics fast, but then there are people trying to spin everything into something it's not. The topics trying to make the sales look bad are trolling.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#10StickMen1090Posted 12/8/2012 10:06:28 AM
a troll talking about trolls..... Huh