Who are the REAL trolls here?

#11thundercat2600(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:07:34 AM
GoombaX posted...
lol, i have yet to see one troll topic where the troll didnt get angry and leave cause he has failed so much. For example ive seen you leave a few cause your dimwitted posts were thrown back at you.
it will prolly happen in this topic as well so be prepared to get mad kid.

Please feel free to address what I posted and tell me where I'm wrong.

Oh wait, that's asking too much from you, the resident "counter-troll" filling this board with useless reassurance posts that add nothing of substance to the discussion.
#12DTY3Posted 12/8/2012 11:09:27 AM
Aw ew I just walked into a circle-jerk.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#13mistermerkPosted 12/8/2012 11:11:33 AM
Yup, Tott, Darky, KingLink, etc. trolled the fanboys far worse than any so-called "trolls" by ignoring any evidence, however factual, that painted the Wii U in any kind of negative light in any aspect. Fanboys relied on the nonsense they spewed out to a fault. And now the crazy thing is, instead of being mad at those types of posters—or, gasp!, Nintendo—they're still pointing their anger towards the people who have been here the entire time telling them the truth!
#14Enigma149Posted 12/8/2012 11:20:05 AM(edited)
The real trolls are the people who post things like this:

Then all the brainless Nintendo fanboys currently cheering about how amazingly powerful WiiU will be will have to change their tune.

Wow that was a worthless article.

WiiUsurance topic!

Keep on feeding the trolls. These threads are like delicious candy for them.

. . . were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Oh wait - that was you!

Also, I think Linetrix's suicide comment, NiceKirby's comment about having 20 alts (all banned), and whichever guy said that most Nintendo fans have "assburgers" qualify themselves as trolls.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#15thundercat2600(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:16:32 AM
Banjo2553 posted...
To be fair, I'm guessing some of the comments from those questions were because they were asked so many times. I know a lot of times they're honest, but I can see how some people would get tired of answering them.

I'm not buying that one, because if it was something that could be answered affirmatively (e.g. "can I transfer my virtual console purchases?") then it got a polite and helpful response. The "fans" here weren't tired of answering questions, they were enraged that anybody had the audacity to want something that Wii U doesn't have.

Anyway, I agree there've been some pretty stupid fanboys around here. Sometimes they were worse than the nay-sayers. I still say the Wii U is equal in power to PS3/360 though. Maybe a little more powerful once its potential is unlocked. It's just the launch and there's bound to be poorly optimized games during that period.

It's too bad you weren't more active in the lead-up to the Wii U launch. All we got here were people insisting that Wii U would blow PS3/360 away, and that next-gen Xbox and PS consoles can't possibly outperform Wii U by much because it'll be too expensive. That Wii U will get all the next-gen multiplatform games because the difference in power won't be anything like it was with Wii->HD twins. That Wii U would be able to run current-gen games at 1080p 60FPS. etc.

In other words, we got trolled by the Nintendo fans.
#16DTY3Posted 12/8/2012 11:20:50 AM
Oh wait this is another Victim Topic.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#17PavelChanPosted 12/8/2012 11:20:53 AM
But the Wii U can do 1080p/60fps. It's just lazy developers
#18thundercat2600(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:21:31 AM
Enigma149 posted...
The real trolls are the people who post things like this:

Then all the brainless Nintendo fanboys currently cheering about how amazingly powerful WiiU will be will have to change their tune.

Wow that was a worthless article.

WiiUsurance topic!

Keep on feeding the trolls. These threads are like delicious candy for them.

. . . were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Oh wait - that was you!

What can I say? It's easy to get frustrated here when you're trying to tell people the truth and they just plug their ears and insist you're wrong.
#19Enigma149Posted 12/8/2012 11:23:03 AM
thundercat2600 posted...
What can I say? It's easy to get frustrated here when you're trying to tell people the truth and they just plug their ears and insist you're wrong.

Who is this "you" you speak of?

Also, getting frustrated does not excuse you from asking someone if they were dropped on the head as a baby. And if it does, it also excuses the fanboys for doing whatever they did.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#20quickposterPosted 12/8/2012 11:26:27 AM(edited)
thundercat2600 posted...
So, what did you expect, exactly? Posters like darkjedilink, Tottentanz, Vampiricdragon, etc raised expectations beyond any rational level and actively antagonized anybody who dared to disagree.

Yeah because trolls here totally haven't been repeating the same points over and over and over and over again.

The reason they got "antagonized" is because all they do is talk rubbish. Power does not matter yet these guys pretend like it does. Kirby claimed not to care what people in the UK are buying yet previously made a thread saying "lol who will pay these prices for third party games". Even though he doesn't even live here.

I can't remember who but someone actually told me I was in denial for saying GTA IV gameplay was bad in comparison to the previous entries (using power as point where developers put graphics above gameplay) yet never denied he preferred GTA III, Vice City or SA (depending on which he likes best).

All I have seen here is the same non logical posts quacking about power or third party support. Claiming that the next Xbox or PS4 will make Wii U irrelevant and nobody will buy it when they come out, despite not knowing a thing about these systems.

They get called out for false logic. Its simple. And I haven't seen Tottentanz or Sentinox here in a while for the record.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero