Who are the REAL trolls here?

#101TrueBlue91Posted 12/8/2012 1:18:20 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I remember there was some blog post from a user that had analyzed the footage from the 2005 trailer and pointed out all the areas that were only possible on next gen consoles lol, then it turned out he was wrong :/

I seem to remember some real life photographs being shown as "PS3 screenshots", and Nintendo fans claiming that they don't look so impressive.

XD

They were just butthurt...
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#102IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/8/2012 1:20:32 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I remember there was some blog post from a user that had analyzed the footage from the 2005 trailer and pointed out all the areas that were only possible on next gen consoles lol, then it turned out he was wrong :/

I seem to remember some real life photographs being shown as "PS3 screenshots", and Nintendo fans claiming that they don't look so impressive.

Yep! Man I wish the Gamefaqs Archive had some of those or that the Wayback Machine let us look at posts, there were some seriously hilarious ones.
#103DemonDog666Posted 12/8/2012 1:29:13 PM
Baha05 posted...
Actually no, folowing the opinion of one person isn't better, it's actually more damaging especially if you are the kind of person to post that one guys opinion and then claim a game is bad because of it.

Because let's look at the big picture, people have different opinions, to one person a flaw in a game could be something huge, to another it could be meh, and another could find it not even a flaw at all. All reviews have SOME opinion on the game, it what makes reviewers human.

And yeah if a game is in the same genre you can compare them, I'm not sure why you brought that up. Also I don't whine about people having different opinions, but if you want someone to take your opinion seriously going about just focusing on the negatives or on the positives is not the way to go. I know my games and systems have flaws, I don't need to see the same flaws keep getting brought up or the same good points needing to be reminded of.

lol wow just wow the delusion is just lol.
#104Epic-GamerPosted 12/8/2012 1:29:15 PM
I gotta tell you guys, this was Pretty fun to read. XD
---
So....Who's up for pie?
#105lgiPosted 12/8/2012 1:29:50 PM
lgi is a troll.
#106drothegreat0nePosted 12/8/2012 1:40:18 PM
Am I late for the circle-jerk?

I see Icedun is knee deep in cream.
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
Xbox Live - PeterTheGreat01
#107ArturiaZweiPosted 12/8/2012 1:41:06 PM
If you're not here because you're interested in or have purchased the Wii U, you probably have too much time on your hands. If you're here because you want to make sure the Wii U isn't stealing the spotlight from your Ps/360/ita? then you're probably fanboy/troll.

If you don't like the console and what it does, wash your hands of it and go away. The people who are enjoying the console find all the redundant nitpicking complaints to be a pathetic cry for attention and you won't be received well.

Lie and your bed and sleep in it xD now that's a bit of drama. For a lot of people, their purchase met and exceeded their expectations at launch, and that doesn't happen often.
#108Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 1:44:24 PM
DemonDog666 posted...

Way to again like all other trolls not counter my point. Fact of the matter is pointing out flaws of a system is good the first time, it gets old the 10th time. Might as well still talk about the 360's RRoD as a flaw still.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#109shaunmePosted 12/8/2012 1:46:57 PM
Baha05 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Way to again like all other trolls not counter my point. Fact of the matter is pointing out flaws of a system is good the first time, it gets old the 10th time. Might as well still talk about the 360's RRoD as a flaw still.

read the link i posted.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#110DemonDog666Posted 12/8/2012 1:48:34 PM
Baha05 posted...

If you weren't so delusional and in denial we wouldn't have to point it out more then once lol.