Who are the REAL trolls here?

#111Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 12:48:56 PM
shaunme posted...
read the link i posted.

I did and it linked me to a gaming site. So what? Again systems have flaws, there is no denying it, but to constantly harp on them makes people look foolish (And people that just ignore the flaws does the same thing)
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#112DemonDog666Posted 12/8/2012 12:49:35 PM
ArturiaZwei posted...
If you're not here because you're interested in or have purchased the Wii U, you probably have too much time on your hands. If you're here because you want to make sure the Wii U isn't stealing the spotlight from your Ps/360/ita? then you're probably fanboy/troll.

If you don't like the console and what it does, wash your hands of it and go away. The people who are enjoying the console find all the redundant nitpicking complaints to be a pathetic cry for attention and you won't be received well.

Lie and your bed and sleep in it xD now that's a bit of drama. For a lot of people, their purchase met and exceeded their expectations at launch, and that doesn't happen often.

You got me, I have way too much time on my hands, I need more breasts on my hands or is it my hands on breasts?
#113blm03vPosted 12/8/2012 12:49:45 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
Shigeru Miyamoto saying it won't outperform current systems.

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/miyamoto-says-wii-u-hardware-unlikely-to-dramatically-outperform-xbox-360-and-playstation-3/3406/

He never said it won't outperform the current system, he says don't expect it to "dramatically outperform", meaning do not expect a huge leap in power.
#114aether17Posted 12/8/2012 12:52:18 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
Hate to say it, Nintendo fans, but it seems like you got trolled FAR WORSE by your own fellow fans than by any of the so-called nay sayers.

Up until Wii U's launch, it was IMPOSSIBLE to have an honest conversation here. Nintendo fans on this board shouted down any attempt at a rational discussion.....

Rational Discussion? Who exactly are those who want to "rationally" discuss anything? If youre talking about the trolls, well, theyre trolls, youre not gonna get much rational discussion out of them.

Last time I checked, it was the trolls who wanted to "discuss" about the same things over and over again (regarding several technical things they know very little about). I could only name a few in here who i would claim to have enough understanding on technical knowledge to actually discuss the power of the system rationally. I don't ignore the negative news, but the trolls only focus on that and while they claim to want to discuss something, all I ever hear them say is "trolololol". In other words, they have nothing to say besides claims they make with little to no background to support themselves.

Now, I also don't support the idea that Wii U has magical fairy dust in it that'll amazingly increase performance. But the trolls (and others) must understand that Wii U is more powerful than PS360, only an idiot would believe it's overall weaker or just on par. Only an idiot would also believe that it's significantly more powerful than the 7th gen HD consoles, because it isn't, nothing about it is "significantly" more powerful.

Apparently mainly trolls are getting the idea that Wii U has the power of a last gen console. So what they're leading me to believe, is that Wii U is just about maxed out in performance? That's even more ridiculous than claims stating that it's significantly more powerful.

(If anyone takes offense in this, good, because it's intended)
#115ColorfulColorsPosted 12/8/2012 12:52:33 PM
Trollsurrance Topic.
---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#116Pinoy441Posted 12/8/2012 12:52:45 PM
See the point is here, its not about how powerful the consoles are

You only care about power if your PC Gaming or if its a PC to Console port

In essence, its only exclusives that matter for consoles
---
*grabs popcorn*
#117Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 12:52:45 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
If you weren't so delusional and in denial we wouldn't have to point it out more then once lol.

Very few if any people are in denial. It's called acceptance for a reason, people see the flaws and accept them to a degree, but people that keep harping on the flaws are trolling as they have nothing better to do.

Tell me this, if you had a son that had any sort of flaws in the way he looked, personality, health, would you harp on him constantly about it? Or would you accept that there are some things out of your control?
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#118shaunmePosted 12/8/2012 12:54:15 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
read the link i posted.

I did and it linked me to a gaming site. So what? Again systems have flaws, there is no denying it, but to constantly harp on them makes people look foolish (And people that just ignore the flaws does the same thing)

+100 respect to you for acknowledging that people who ignore these flaws to protect the nintendo brand are pathetic humans .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#119nonexistingheroPosted 12/8/2012 12:55:27 PM
StickMen1090 posted...
a troll talking about trolls..... Huh

He's not even talking about trolls. He's calling people who defend against trolls, trolls. Which makes him a troll. There have also been quite a few topics of idiots claiming the defenders are trolls.

You can say something negative. If you resort to bashing, using information falsely (opinion as fact, taking developer's statements or known game information out of context) or are obviously trying desperately persuade why the ones who like the console are wrong (and/or stupid), you are trolling.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#120nonexistingheroPosted 12/8/2012 12:56:51 PM
shaunme posted...
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
read the link i posted.

+100 respect to you for acknowledging that people who ignore these flaws to protect the nintendo brand are pathetic humans .

-0 respect to you for acting like a typical troll again. Yeah, I wanted to get less respect for you, but you already hit rock bottom for me.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.