Who are the REAL trolls here?

#121DemonDog666Posted 12/8/2012 12:59:11 PM
aether17 posted...
Rational Discussion? Who exactly are those who want to "rationally" discuss anything? If youre talking about the trolls, well, theyre trolls, youre not gonna get much rational discussion out of them.

Last time I checked, it was the trolls who wanted to "discuss" about the same things over and over again (regarding several technical things they know very little about). I could only name a few in here who i would claim to have enough understanding on technical knowledge to actually discuss the power of the system rationally. I don't ignore the negative news, but the trolls only focus on that and while they claim to want to discuss something, all I ever hear them say is "trolololol". In other words, they have nothing to say besides claims they make with little to no background to support themselves.

Now, I also don't support the idea that Wii U has magical fairy dust in it that'll amazingly increase performance. But the trolls (and others) must understand that Wii U is more powerful than PS360, only an idiot would believe it's overall weaker or just on par. Only an idiot would also believe that it's significantly more powerful than the 7th gen HD consoles, because it isn't, nothing about it is "significantly" more powerful.

Apparently mainly trolls are getting the idea that Wii U has the power of a last gen console. So what they're leading me to believe, is that Wii U is just about maxed out in performance? That's even more ridiculous than claims stating that it's significantly more powerful.

(If anyone takes offense in this, good, because it's intended)

wii was last gen tech at time of it's release and was pretty much maxed out at launch... so it really isn't ridiculous at all. It might be wrong but not ridiculous.

Baha05 posted...
Very few if any people are in denial. It's called acceptance for a reason, people see the flaws and accept them to a degree, but people that keep harping on the flaws are trolling as they have nothing better to do.

Tell me this, if you had a son that had any sort of flaws in the way he looked, personality, health, would you harp on him constantly about it? Or would you accept that there are some things out of your control?

lol at comparing a child to a piece of technology meant to buy. A child you are stuck with you don't buy it you don't pick which one it's totally incomparable. With a piece of electronics you don't accept it's short commings you don't ignore it's fault you don't encourage it to do better you complain at the company to fix it's issues or just outright don't buy it. But you fanboys you pretend it is your child and you have no choice but to purchase it as is and keeping saying it will magically get better and Nintendo will never let us down.
#122Yuri_LowelIPosted 12/8/2012 1:00:34 PM
squatch22

He's not a troll, just a terrible nuthugger.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png
#123LifelessBoyPosted 12/8/2012 1:01:43 PM
Baha05 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
If you weren't so delusional and in denial we wouldn't have to point it out more then once lol.

Very few if any people are in denial. It's called acceptance for a reason, people see the flaws and accept them to a degree, but people that keep harping on the flaws are trolling as they have nothing better to do.

Tell me this, if you had a son that had any sort of flaws in the way he looked, personality, health, would you harp on him constantly about it? Or would you accept that there are some things out of your control?

That is one of the worst comparisons I have read in awhile.

Do you even have kids? JEEZ!
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko
#124LHS_2012Posted 12/8/2012 1:04:06 PM(edited)
thundercat2600 posted...
"they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on.

Neither the 360 or PS3 can come close. The rumors of WiiU's power are grossly underestimated."

-darkjedilink, August 2011

"I wonder what tune you will be singing next year? Yeah, saying that the Wii U is just barely better than the PS3 again? You would do better paying homage to your mythological next gens rather than bringing up that tired old statement. Even the gimped gen one dev kit was seen by developers as more powerful than the PS3, 50%, when it was supposed to be gimped down to just perform a little above the competition. I wonder how much that power gap is going to be once you toss into the mix the POWER7 based CPU with its eDRAM and GPU custom done specifically designed around the new contrablet? Unless you do not think the CPU has anything to do with gaming, you will have to factor in the possible quad core with four threads per core with roughly 32mbs of eDRAM on the low end of what the POWER7 could be in the Wii U.."

-Tottentanz October 2011

"do you honestly think they [Sony and MS] will be able to put out a console before 2014 with it with concerns of pricing themselves out of the market again will be an issue? Will they surrender a two+ year lead to Nintendo? Have they had next gens on the drawing boards for the last few years or so and having to scrap and redo because they want to make sure they launch more powerful consoles in comparison to the U? How much ground are they going to surrender to Nintendo before they launch their myths into reality?"

-Tottentanz October 2011

There's tons more. Go back and look at threads around E3 2011 and E3 2012. Unfortunately, most of them end up being about Sony after about the 4th post because that was the Nintendo fanboy's favorite tactic: QUICK change the subject to Sony!

This reminds me of something:
And you definitely won't be laughing September 13 when they cancel the 3DS.

thundercat2600, Aug 24, 2011

If you want, you can make a short-sighted prediction on the Wii U's future and I can save that for you too.

Edit: that was an odd spelling error autocorrect.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#125shaunmePosted 12/8/2012 1:04:55 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
shaunme posted...
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
read the link i posted.

I did and it linked me to a gaming site. So what? Again systems have flaws, there is no denying it, but to constantly harp on them makes people look foolish (And people that just ignore the flaws does the same thing)

+100 respect to you for acknowledging that people who ignore these flaws to protect the nintendo brand are pathetic humans .

-0 respect to you for acting like a typical troll again. Yeah, I wanted to get less respect for you, but you already hit rock bottom for me.

along with squatch, darkjedilink you are a ultra fanboy/poor person.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#126Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 1:06:31 PM
LifelessBoy posted...
That is one of the worst comparisons I have read in awhile.

Do you even have kids? JEEZ!

It may be bad but it has relevance. Everything in life has a share of strengths and weakness, everything has flaws. The fact of the matter is is people do nothing but harp on just the flaws we would all live in a really crappy world whee NO ONE is happy. I'll admit I don't have kids, but bottom line is there is something wrong with people if all they do is go on a game forum and do nothing but focus on the negatives of a game/console and try to make every bit of news a negative while ignoring the positives.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#127BikeaLossPosted 12/8/2012 1:07:02 PM
Wow, successful troll.
#128PSOLavisPosted 12/8/2012 1:07:17 PM
How about everyone here just stfu? Seriously. It is a crappy console, get over it. Those who love it, it sucks. End of story. Those who hate it, it sucks. Don't bother mentioning it. Go talk about how much you hate Bieber, like I know you do. Get a life you jealous ass 12 year olds.
#129jsb0714Posted 12/8/2012 1:07:38 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
What can I say? It's easy to get frustrated here when you're trying to tell people the truth and they just plug their ears and insist you're wrong.

So why the **** don't you just go away? You in no way tried to have a legitimate discussion with this thread. It was just a long, boring bash at fans of the WiiU.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#130JKatarnPosted 12/8/2012 1:09:13 PM
I'm amazed that some people seem to care so much about the relative power of a piece of hardware/constantly compare it to their hardware of choice or upcoming hardware. Surely all the time you waste posting walls of blather could be better used playing games or doing something productive.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES