Who are the REAL trolls here?

#131looolrogPosted 12/8/2012 2:11:43 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
shaunme posted...
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
read the link i posted.

I did and it linked me to a gaming site. So what? Again systems have flaws, there is no denying it, but to constantly harp on them makes people look foolish (And people that just ignore the flaws does the same thing)

+100 respect to you for acknowledging that people who ignore these flaws to protect the nintendo brand are pathetic humans .

-0 respect to you for acting like a typical troll again. Yeah, I wanted to get less respect for you, but you already hit rock bottom for me.

No one cares about gaining or losing respect from a troll.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#132shaunmePosted 12/8/2012 2:13:30 PM
looolrog posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
shaunme posted...
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
read the link i posted.

I did and it linked me to a gaming site. So what? Again systems have flaws, there is no denying it, but to constantly harp on them makes people look foolish (And people that just ignore the flaws does the same thing)

+100 respect to you for acknowledging that people who ignore these flaws to protect the nintendo brand are pathetic humans .

-0 respect to you for acting like a typical troll again. Yeah, I wanted to get less respect for you, but you already hit rock bottom for me.

No one cares about gaining or losing respect from a troll.

nonexistingabilitytothinkformyself
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#133JKatarnPosted 12/8/2012 2:24:40 PM
shaunme posted...
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
Ok time to put this troll to bed, you talk about fun ? How about look at the bigger picture, if somebody owns both a wii u and 360, tell me why to choose the wii u version when it performs worse ? The game is still fun right ? But you get an inferior version.

It depends on what the Wii U version can bring to the table. Even if it suffers a bit of performance issue (Which all console games suffer to some degree) yet brings something new to the table or interesting then that's your choice.

Also when we are talking about just multiplatform titles the one thing that is pretty much always going to happen is there will be one superior version and others that are inferior. It's not new that one version has issues then the other. So should people only buy the superior version because one of the other versions have lag or glitches? No because some people can still enjoy a game.

But it still just boils down to you relying on a single site to determine if a game is good or bad which in the end doesn't even matter as people will play and enjoy the game anyhow if it's a good game.

keep defending your japanese overlords, pathetic.

Do you actually read posts, or just scan them quickly? I don't see him saying "Nintendo can do no wrong" in the post, rather that the elements a Wii-U version brings to the table (gamepad additions etc.) might make a game worthwhile to someone despite some performance issues. Why are you so angry over this? Get some fresh air dude.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#134ZackG31Posted 12/8/2012 2:26:14 PM
damn TC just owned this board.
---
Atheism is a terrible bet. It gives you no chance of winning the prize.
#135looolrogPosted 12/8/2012 2:31:31 PM
ZackG31 posted...
damn TC just owned this board.

This.

Nothing melts trolls, faster than the truth.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#136pearl arowanaPosted 12/8/2012 2:37:55 PM
LUlGI posted...
"LALALALA I can't hear you LMAO PLAYSTATION VITA!!"

literally all i see on this board

rofl
drones are funny.. to make themselves feel better they just bash another console assuming the tc sony or microsoft's beach to make themselves feel better.

its hilarious they they cant see wii u is so freaking weak and lacking for a new 'next gen' console in 2012.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#137aether17Posted 12/8/2012 2:40:05 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
wii was last gen tech at time of it's release and was pretty much maxed out at launch... so it really isn't ridiculous at all. It might be wrong but not ridiculous.

It is ridiculous, because developers don't use 100% of any console at launch. Are you suggesting that the developers completely understand the system? Look at The Last Story on Wii, that definitely looks better than anything at launch for Wii.
#138DaMan1900Posted 12/8/2012 2:47:21 PM(edited)
this board is worse then the vita board ever was 8|

(._.) ( |:) (.-.) (:| )

they see me rollin, they hatin...

Edit: to add a little flame to the fire i looked up The Last Story for wii on youtube and this is the top comment "The Wii outsold the PS3 and 360 combined." xD Its hard for the hardcore nintendo faithful to see reality
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#139JKatarnPosted 12/8/2012 2:48:17 PM
pearl arowana posted...
LUlGI posted...
"LALALALA I can't hear you LMAO PLAYSTATION VITA!!"

literally all i see on this board

rofl
drones are funny.. to make themselves feel better they just bash another console assuming the tc sony or microsoft's beach to make themselves feel better.

its hilarious they they cant see wii u is so freaking weak and lacking for a new 'next gen' console in 2012.

I think it's equally hilarious that you spend all your time mocking Wii-U fans on these boards/promoting the competition. You have entirely too much of your self-worth wrapped up in a box of silicon - also, if you're trying to belittle someone you might want to give your spelling/grammar a once over.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#140knightimexPosted 12/8/2012 2:52:33 PM
wii u is a next gen console not matter how strong or weak it is.

/stupid thread.
---
Old School Games FTW!