Who are the REAL trolls here?

#141quickposterPosted 12/8/2012 2:02:45 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
There's tons more. Go back and look at threads around E3 2011 and E3 2012. Unfortunately, most of them end up being about Sony after about the 4th post because that was the Nintendo fanboy's favorite tactic: QUICK change the subject to Sony!

Thanks. I never knew those posts existed. As far as I am aware it was supposed to be a HD system. That is all Nintendo ever claimed it to be and it was the logical step for them.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#142songoku0206Posted 12/8/2012 2:44:31 PM
knightimex posted...
wii u is a next gen console not matter how strong or weak it is.

/stupid thread.
Yeah next gen for Nintendo not as a whole.
#143Enigma149Posted 12/8/2012 2:45:42 PM
songoku0206 posted...
knightimex posted...
wii u is a next gen console not matter how strong or weak it is.

/stupid thread.
Yeah next gen for Nintendo not as a whole.

No, next generation as a whole. Or do you want me to show you how stupid a power-based generation system gets?
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#144SexPantherPandaPosted 12/8/2012 2:59:13 PM
This is why i've said the fanboys are worse then the haters
#145_Candice_Posted 12/8/2012 3:06:02 PM
Fire_Plover posted...
Special equipment that measures how fun a game is, how well it flows, etc.? I sure didn't know things like those could be measured so FACTUALLY by a machine. Geez.

Newsflash:

"Fun" is a buzzword.

People had fun owning "pet" rocks. Fun is an irrational basis to justify a purchase.

I can guarantee most these nintenfans are shills trying to deflect bad news.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#146_FalstaffPosted 12/8/2012 3:08:11 PM
_Candice_ posted...
Fire_Plover posted...
Special equipment that measures how fun a game is, how well it flows, etc.? I sure didn't know things like those could be measured so FACTUALLY by a machine. Geez.

Newsflash:

"Fun" is a buzzword.

People had fun owning "pet" rocks. Fun is an irrational basis to justify a purchase.

Joking or poor trolling? I'm curious, either way. Why else would you buy a toy other than to have fun with it?
---
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.
#147_Candice_Posted 12/8/2012 3:22:05 PM
So when it turned out the Wii U wasnt a powerhouse nintenfans argued a game doesnt need a generational leap in graphics to have good games. So why would I drop $350 bucks on a platform when Mario and Zelda apparently dont need more than Wii level graphics? Shouldnt I get a Wii instead?

Theres a lot more productive ways I can toss out $350 dollars. The Wiis selling for $80 at Gamestop. This isnt rocket science.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#148ColorfulColorsPosted 12/8/2012 3:27:30 PM
_Candice_ posted...
So when it turned out the Wii U wasnt a powerhouse nintenfans argued a game doesnt need a generational leap in graphics to have good games. So why would I drop $350 bucks on a platform when Mario and Zelda apparently dont need more than Wii level graphics? Shouldnt I get a Wii instead?

Theres a lot more productive ways I can toss out $350 dollars. The Wiis selling for $80 at Gamestop. This isnt rocket science.

It was never annouced to be a "powerhouse". Everybody knew that. It is stronger an weaker than the other consoles in some ways, but overall, it is more powerful. But not by that much.

Its you people complaining about "How slow the CPU is boohoo" When in reality, you don't really care. You just wanna find a fault in the system to cling onto just to win arguements. The CPU does not=The entire power of the system. Learn that.
---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#149ShuyinOnTheWayPosted 12/8/2012 3:29:13 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
quickposter posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
So, what did you expect, exactly? Posters like darkjedilink, Tottentanz, Vampiricdragon, etc raised expectations beyond any rational level and actively antagonized anybody who dared to disagree.

Yeah because trolls here totally haven't been repeating the same points over and over and over and over again.

The reason they got "antagonized" is because all they do is talk rubbish. Power does not matter yet these guys pretend like it does. Kirby claimed not to care what people in the UK are buying yet previously made a thread saying "lol who will pay these prices for third party games". Even though he doesn't even live here.

Bull. Crap. If "power does not matter", then why did every single thread on this board consist of Nintendo fanboys claiming Wii U would be a next-gen powerhouse, and lying through their teeth trying to "refute" any claim to the contrary?

"Power does not matter" is what Nintendo fanboys say once it's proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they've lost the argument.

The conversation here was basically:
FANBOYS: "OMG Wii U has Watson inside it's gonna be a powerhouse!"

Everyone else: "how come the previews don't look like anything you couldn't do on PS3/360"

FANBOYS: "psh obviously because it's new hardware and it takes a while to learn. Wii U will be able to run current-gen games at 1080p 60 FPS!!"

Everyone else: "How come Shigeru Miyamoto said that it won't outperform current gen systems?"

FANBOYS: "Oh come on he was just being modest, that's how they are in Japan. Xbox 720 and PS4 can't possibly be much more powerful than Wii U, it'll be SO EXPENSIVE! Wii U won't get left out of next-gen multiplatform games like they were with the Wii."

Everyone else: "ok so here we are at launch and the final games are still nothing better than what 360/PS3 could do. In fact, most of the multiplatform games run worse on Wii U."

FANBOYS: "OMG YOU ARE SO DUMB POWER DOESN'T MATTER IT'S ABOUT THE GAMES LOL"

Whoa, are you implying there are people on this board that are neither fanboys nor trolls?

I guess there are... *GASP* ... blatantly stupid people as well!
---
Official Flying Airship of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII Board
My Level 1 Walkthrough: www.youtube.com/user/ShuYinOnTheWay <--- PSN
#150LHS_2012Posted 12/8/2012 3:30:50 PM
_Falstaff posted...
_Candice_ posted...
Fire_Plover posted...

Newsflash:

"Fun" is a buzzword.

Joking or poor trolling? I'm curious, either way. Why else would you buy a toy other than to have fun with it?

Either way, this is ridiculous. This community is ridiculous. Why am I here?

Welp, off to other gaming sites, this one blows now. Be back in like... a few months. Or whenever this board stops being a circle jerk for people who don't even enjoy games.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4