Who are the REAL trolls here?

#151The J0kerPosted 12/8/2012 4:31:21 PM
I would buy a new Zelda if it was released on Wii. However, the next Zelda (which will be at least a generational leap from the last) will be released on Wii U.

Unbral posted...
They're different things. Vita is a portable console. Wii U is a toy.

Haha, I'm afraid Vita is nothing but a poor joke.
#152_Candice_Posted 12/8/2012 4:36:18 PM
Reading doesnt seem to be your strong suit. I just said that the hardware doesnt make the console so wheres the incentive to buy a new console if its providing little more than a last gen experience?

This might as well be an Apple tier revision. More polish, still missing substance.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#153ColorfulColorsPosted 12/8/2012 4:43:59 PM
_Candice_ posted...
Reading doesnt seem to be your strong suit. I just said that the hardware doesnt make the console so wheres the incentive to buy a new console if its providing little more than a last gen experience?

This might as well be an Apple tier revision. More polish, still missing substance.

So basically, you think this gen won't play like last gen?
LOL
They are going to pretty much play like last gen.
Even the 720 and PS4 are going to play like last gen.
The only big leap we had in generations was the Nintendo 64 and PS1.
Those were true 3D.
But when the new consoles came out (Dreamcast, Gamecube, Xbox, PS2)
They did feel the same with alot more pretty graphics.
When the 360, PS3 and Wii came out, they felt the same too, with even better graphics!
The new consoles are gonna feel the same too.
The only big leap we could possibly have is if the games played like real life.
---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#154Andrew21044Posted 12/8/2012 4:44:13 PM
nilesthebrave posted...
shaunme posted...
I am considered a troll here, because if I see a review that shows a wii u game to be bad or a MULTIPLATFORM game that is worse on wiiu, I will post it here for people to see. Now I own a wii u (NNID shaunme) so I am entitled to comment on it, the real trolls on this board are the nintendrones, the people who refuse to see and believe there are any issues with games on a Nintendo platform.These people are a million times worse than the Sony or Xbox trolls here .

You were always entitled to comment on it. But posting something that you don't like that most of us didn't notice, or using a reviewer as proof you're correct fails to take into account that we also have lolpinions. I could care less if I was the only person that liked Wii U, I'm going to like it even if I have an angry mob outside my door telling me its for teh kiddays.

It's like being a smoker and being constantly told that smoking's bad for you and getting lectures from strangers about cigarettes. We know the Wii U has it's issues, but we are enjoying ourselves and don't really care if you like it or not.

This guy basically just posted what I planned on posting....despite the issues that are constantly being talked about...I'm still going to enjoy it regardless...
---
P0371C M4573RM1ND
http://i49.tinypic.com/2gtp63s.gif
#155CrysianiaPosted 12/8/2012 4:45:10 PM
Nintendo are the REAL trolls.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#156_Candice_Posted 12/8/2012 4:58:38 PM
_Candice_ posted...

ColorfulColors posted...
LOL

Ok so you cant read. I should stop giving people the benefit of the doubt here.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#157StealthlysPosted 12/8/2012 5:13:47 PM
Too many bad trolls. I seen bad trolling, but not this bad of trolling.
#158ColorfulColorsPosted 12/8/2012 5:16:34 PM
_Candice_ posted...
_Candice_ posted...

ColorfulColors posted...
LOL

Ok so you cant read. I should stop giving people the benefit of the doubt here.

It seems that you were implying that the Wii U was providing a "last gen experience" and I said that this gen would play like the last one except with better graphics.
What were you implying then?
---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#159mercurythewhitePosted 12/8/2012 5:20:02 PM
Crysiania posted...
Nintendo are the REAL trolls.

Yup, sadly fanboys keep the dream alive buy buying inferior tech and then trying to tout the inferior tech as the greatest thing ever.

Since Nintendo got destroyed with the N64 and GC, they reverted to 2 simple practices:

1. Make cheap console with appealing gimmick to masses
2. Lower production costs of in-house games

While Nintendo does profit, their fans are so stupid that they have no clue when or why they're being ripped off.
---
White Light, White Heat.