Who are the REAL trolls here?

#51DemonDog666Posted 12/8/2012 10:56:27 AM
Baha05 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Don't listen to baha he thinks something that can take a sledge hammer hit better isn't more durable.

You know you keep saying that but it really doesn't make you look smart for thinking durability is determined by smash tests.

Of course not, it's common sense less then that even everyone knows it. it makes you look stupid for thinking otherwise
#52Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 10:57:21 AM
shaunme posted...
No the site use technology to get the information , are u suggesting that a piece of hardware or software can have an opinion ? This is the nintendrone mentality I speak of !! Argue against facts !! Nintendo have the absolute worst trolls .

Does this technology determine if the game is going to be fun then? And you are really getting your advice from a machine or a person? Because again just using one review and ignoring other is really stupid as people only focus on the one negative rather then the whole.

This isn't a fan thing either, it should be common sense that people have different opinions but if you aren't even following an opinion and just going by technology then I feel sorry for you, you'd be the kind of person that would sell out humanity to Skynet.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#53VideoGamer1990Posted 12/8/2012 10:58:41 AM
Trolls are like most Other M haters. Avoiding what people say about what they liked and talk about the bad parts, even over-exaggerating them to an extent, and treat those liked parts as bad while trying to force their opinions onto people as fact.

And this is coming from someone who isn't a fan of Other M and was absolutely PO'd at the haters when I finally watched the dreaded Ridley scene.
---
Not changing this sig until Breath of Fire VI gets announced.
Breath of Fire needs to stop resting and start waking up. People who agree: 49
#54DemonDog666Posted 12/8/2012 10:59:20 AM
Baha05 posted...
Does this technology determine if the game is going to be fun then? And you are really getting your advice from a machine or a person? Because again just using one review and ignoring other is really stupid as people only focus on the one negative rather then the whole.

This isn't a fan thing either, it should be common sense that people have different opinions but if you aren't even following an opinion and just going by technology then I feel sorry for you, you'd be the kind of person that would sell out humanity to Skynet.

If you're using that logic why are you even getting a wiiU, the games are less fun then n64 games ffs. ps3 and 360 have made gameplay advances and some of the games are really fun and couldn't have been done on older tech but Nintendo just makes the same games over and over again.
#55sonic777Posted 12/8/2012 11:00:22 AM
quickposter posted...
looolrog posted...
sonic777 is a troll, confirmed.

You couldn't even go four sentences without mentioning the Vita, which is something that TC pointed out about Nintenfancannibals.

Not my fault you destroyed your own argument. IN FOUR SENTENCES for God's sake.
#56Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 11:03:29 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
If you're using that logic why are you even getting a wiiU, the games are less fun then n64 games ffs. ps3 and 360 have made gameplay advances and some of the games are really fun and couldn't have been done on older tech but Nintendo just makes the same games over and over again.

Because the games I do own on the Wii U I actually enjoy? Again just going by following one review, one opinion is not the way to determine how Good or Bad a game is, you must at least get an average score from other sites and with that average score pick out the pros and cons. If it looks like you'll enjoy it give it a try, if not then don't bother with the game.

It's not hard to do.
---
#57shaunmePosted 12/8/2012 11:03:55 AM
Baha05 nintendrone confirmed.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#58Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 11:04:59 AM
shaunme posted...
Baha05 nintendrone confirmed.

Lol I love how you don't counter my point at all.
---
#59SCAMaz0nPosted 12/8/2012 11:10:47 AM
The Playstation Vita has become a total and epic FLOP for Sony.

how do you sonyfanboys feel now hmmm?
Wii U will win the next version of the console wars for sure. DAT ECONOMY.
---
DefeatBachmann2014.com & DefeatSteveKing2014.com. Delicious Republican tears: http://tinyurl.com/bq6b2qr
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5369/prezman.png
#60UnbralPosted 12/8/2012 11:12:10 AM
SCAMaz0n posted...
The Playstation Vita has become a total and epic FLOP for Sony.

how do you sonyfanboys feel now hmmm?
Wii U will win the next version of the console wars for sure. DAT ECONOMY.

They're different things. Vita is a portable console. Wii U is a toy.
---
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.