Who are the REAL trolls here?

#71Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 12:24:11 PM
shaunme posted...
My god you are dense, digital foundry do not review games, they do performance analysis .

But you can't just rely on performance alone, that isn't going to dictate a good or bad game. Fact of the matter is you are still relying on a sole site to say that a game is bad.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#72shaunmePosted 12/8/2012 12:26:41 PM
sonic777 posted...
shaunme posted...
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
Never, ever debate with a fanboy .

And that is why you are labeled a troll, I bet I could suggest things from my gaming library and you'd pick the worst reviews for them.

My god you are dense, digital foundry do not review games, they do performance analysis .

Yeah, but, that "performance analysis" is just their opinion.

No it isn't , their software gathers the info .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#73DTY3Posted 12/8/2012 12:27:59 PM
I can't believe you just missed Sonic777's joke.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#74Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 12:29:04 PM
shaunme posted...

Performance info? Or does it gather more then just that? Can it gather all the features of the game too? How about how much a person will enjoy the game? Length? Etc?
---
#75shaunmePosted 12/8/2012 12:29:13 PM
DTY3 posted...

Oops I replied too quick ha
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#76Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/8/2012 12:30:19 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Performance info? Or does it gather more then just that? Can it gather all the features of the game too? How about how much a person will enjoy the game? Length? Etc?

Only the person playing the game can determine how much they'll enjoy it. Unless you like people telling you what you like
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#77VideoGamer1990Posted 12/8/2012 12:33:12 PM(edited)
DTY3 posted...

I know it would ruin the joke, but could you explin it to me since I honestly can't figure it out? Or at the least give a hint?

Edit: Although I think I was ninja'd in what it was about.
---
Not changing this sig until Breath of Fire VI gets announced.
Breath of Fire needs to stop resting and start waking up. People who agree: 49
#78shaunmePosted 12/8/2012 12:33:19 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Ok time to put this troll to bed, you talk about fun ? How about look at the bigger picture, if somebody owns both a wii u and 360, tell me why to choose the wii u version when it performs worse ? The game is still fun right ? But you get an inferior version.
---
#79LhunthangionPosted 12/8/2012 12:34:00 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
Hate to say it, Nintendo fans, but it seems like you got trolled FAR WORSE by your own fellow fans than by any of the so-called nay sayers.

Up until Wii U's launch, it was IMPOSSIBLE to have an honest conversation here. Nintendo fans on this board shouted down any attempt at a rational discussion. Your fellow fans declared war on anybody who dared suggest Wii U wouldn't be a next-gen powerhouse that would easily outperform PS3 and 360.

Anybody who attempted to analyze the facts (Wii U previews not looking any better than current-gen, Shigeru Miyamoto saying it won't outperform current systems, etc.) were ostracized. The response here was basically "LALALALA I can't hear you LMAO PLAYSTATION VITA!!"

So, what did you expect, exactly? Posters like darkjedilink, Tottentanz, Vampiricdragon, etc raised expectations beyond any rational level and actively antagonized anybody who dared to disagree.

Oh, and god forbid if you had an honest question about the system. If you DARED ask something like "will it play Gamecube games?", "does it have an ethernet port?", "does it play Wii games at higher resolution?", "can I save downloaded games to an SD card?" etc. you were met with snarky and unhelpful replies from fanboys who couldn't admit any shortcomings of their chosen system. If you want something the Wii U doesn't have, then YOU ARE WRONG and you're going to be ridiculed for it.

SO here we are now. Your own fans made your bed, now you get to lie in it. Maybe next time around you all should try and tone it down a few notches so you don't get trolled this badly again.

Get lost.
---
I AM ERROR.
#80Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 12:34:48 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Only the person playing the game can determine how much they'll enjoy it. Unless you like people telling you what you like

This is true which is why it's utterly pointless to rely on reviews, let alone a single review.

It's kind of a thing now in the industry where people will enjoy a game regardless of how others feel about it or what reviews feel about it. But while reviews are kinda pointless I see them all as a guide to help me determine a purchase. Some are helpful and others are not but by the end of the day I'll either like my purchase or I won't like it.

But really when people start just looking at the one high review and the one low review, that's when things get really sad because those tend to be the people that will ignore all the other reviews. Or worse the ones that do rely on other reviews but either focus on the positive ones only or the negative ones only.
---