Who are the REAL trolls here?

#81UnbralPosted 12/8/2012 12:34:59 PM
playing dark souls 2 on my wii u
---
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#82Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 12:40:51 PM
shaunme posted...
Ok time to put this troll to bed, you talk about fun ? How about look at the bigger picture, if somebody owns both a wii u and 360, tell me why to choose the wii u version when it performs worse ? The game is still fun right ? But you get an inferior version.

It depends on what the Wii U version can bring to the table. Even if it suffers a bit of performance issue (Which all console games suffer to some degree) yet brings something new to the table or interesting then that's your choice.

Also when we are talking about just multiplatform titles the one thing that is pretty much always going to happen is there will be one superior version and others that are inferior. It's not new that one version has issues then the other. So should people only buy the superior version because one of the other versions have lag or glitches? No because some people can still enjoy a game.

But it still just boils down to you relying on a single site to determine if a game is good or bad which in the end doesn't even matter as people will play and enjoy the game anyhow if it's a good game.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#83shaunmePosted 12/8/2012 12:43:46 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
Ok time to put this troll to bed, you talk about fun ? How about look at the bigger picture, if somebody owns both a wii u and 360, tell me why to choose the wii u version when it performs worse ? The game is still fun right ? But you get an inferior version.

It depends on what the Wii U version can bring to the table. Even if it suffers a bit of performance issue (Which all console games suffer to some degree) yet brings something new to the table or interesting then that's your choice.

Also when we are talking about just multiplatform titles the one thing that is pretty much always going to happen is there will be one superior version and others that are inferior. It's not new that one version has issues then the other. So should people only buy the superior version because one of the other versions have lag or glitches? No because some people can still enjoy a game.

But it still just boils down to you relying on a single site to determine if a game is good or bad which in the end doesn't even matter as people will play and enjoy the game anyhow if it's a good game.

keep defending your japanese overlords, pathetic.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#84thundercat2600(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:44:30 PM
quickposter posted...
thundercat2600 posted...
Bull. Crap. If "power does not matter", then why did every single thread on this board consist of Nintendo fanboys claiming Wii U would be a next-gen powerhouse, and lying through their teeth trying to "refute" any claim to the contrary?

"Power does not matter" is what Nintendo fanboys say once it's proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they've lost the argument.

Were we even looking at the same board? Perhaps you can disprove me by providing a link of what users made this claim. I have said from the start power does not matter.

"they have the PC version of Darksiders 2 running on WiiU in 1080 native at 60 fps and full graphics options on.

Neither the 360 or PS3 can come close. The rumors of WiiU's power are grossly underestimated."

-darkjedilink, August 2011

"I wonder what tune you will be singing next year? Yeah, saying that the Wii U is just barely better than the PS3 again? You would do better paying homage to your mythological next gens rather than bringing up that tired old statement. Even the gimped gen one dev kit was seen by developers as more powerful than the PS3, 50%, when it was supposed to be gimped down to just perform a little above the competition. I wonder how much that power gap is going to be once you toss into the mix the POWER7 based CPU with its eDRAM and GPU custom done specifically designed around the new contrablet? Unless you do not think the CPU has anything to do with gaming, you will have to factor in the possible quad core with four threads per core with roughly 32mbs of eDRAM on the low end of what the POWER7 could be in the Wii U.."

-Tottentanz October 2011

"do you honestly think they [Sony and MS] will be able to put out a console before 2014 with it with concerns of pricing themselves out of the market again will be an issue? Will they surrender a two+ year lead to Nintendo? Have they had next gens on the drawing boards for the last few years or so and having to scrap and redo because they want to make sure they launch more powerful consoles in comparison to the U? How much ground are they going to surrender to Nintendo before they launch their myths into reality?"

-Tottentanz October 2011

There's tons more. Go back and look at threads around E3 2011 and E3 2012. Unfortunately, most of them end up being about Sony after about the 4th post because that was the Nintendo fanboy's favorite tactic: QUICK change the subject to Sony!
#85Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 12:45:22 PM
shaunme posted...

Wow and again this is why you are a troll.
---
#86shaunmePosted 12/8/2012 12:49:43 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Wow and again this is why you are a troll.

http://www.eurogamer.net/?topic=digital_foundry

Read and be silenced fanboy.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#87DemonDog666Posted 12/8/2012 12:50:03 PM
Baha05 posted...
Because the games I do own on the Wii U I actually enjoy? Again just going by following one review, one opinion is not the way to determine how Good or Bad a game is, you must at least get an average score from other sites and with that average score pick out the pros and cons. If it looks like you'll enjoy it give it a try, if not then don't bother with the game.

It's not hard to do.

lol you'll learn more about a game for READING one review then you will from a number of all the review score averaged lol and like I said ealier n64 games are better and ps3/360 games are different and just as good if not better so what's the point of wiiU other then being a fanboy if you don't care about specs?
#88IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/8/2012 12:53:10 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
It's always been like this with Nintendo fans. You should have been on the Wii board at launch, they were seriously convinced it was going to be 360 and PS3 level lol

Haha yeah I was there. I remember how unbelievably delusional everybody was. They ignored the plain truth, and kept trying to discover some secret power that the Wii had inside. Everything from "it has a dedicated physx processor" to "Hollywood and Broadway are just the northbridge & southbridge, it has some top secret AI chip originally designed during Project Reality."

This crap continued even after Nintendo confirmed it was 480p only, after we'd heard multiple reports that it was similar in power to the original Xbox, after we'd seen real game footage, and even after the console released. It wasn't until around mid-2007 that even the most delusional of the fanboys mysteriously went from "Wii has secret powers hidden inside" to "power doesn't matter, graphics don't matter, and HDTV is just a niche market that doesn't matter."

I remember there was some blog post from a user that had analyzed the footage from the 2005 trailer and pointed out all the areas that were only possible on next gen consoles lol, then it turned out he was wrong :/
#89Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 12:54:35 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
lol you'll learn more about a game for READING one review then you will from a number of all the review score averaged lol and like I said ealier n64 games are better and ps3/360 games are different and just as good if not better so what's the point of wiiU other then being a fanboy if you don't care about specs?

Not really, by reading just one review you are only following the opinion of one person. And say if said person ranks a game an 8/10 and you read the review and think it'll be fun game only to find out the review was heavily biased. Then what do you do? Because the simple fact of the matter is you are only following one person's opinion and then posting said opinion to make a game look bad, which is what that guy is pretty much doing by only posting one review of a game.

Also what games are better and what isn't really is a matter of opinion, not facts.
---
#90shaunmePosted 12/8/2012 12:58:22 PM
Baha05 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Not really, by reading just one review you are only following the opinion of one person. And say if said person ranks a game an 8/10 and you read the review and think it'll be fun game only to find out the review was heavily biased. Then what do you do? Because the simple fact of the matter is you are only following one person's opinion and then posting said opinion to make a game look bad, which is what that guy is pretty much doing by only posting one review of a game.

Also what games are better and what isn't really is a matter of opinion, not facts.

i'm not posting reviews.
---