Who are the REAL trolls here?

#91Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 1:00:44 PM
shaunme posted...
i'm not posting reviews.

"I am considered a troll here, because if I see a review that shows a wii u game to be bad or a MULTIPLATFORM game that is worse on wiiu, I will post it here for people to see."

You might not be doing it now but you just said if you see a review or a Wii U game to be bad or a Multplatform on the Wii U to be bad you'll post said review. Meaning you only post the bad review and ignore all the others ones.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#92DemonDog666Posted 12/8/2012 1:04:47 PM
Baha05 posted...
Not really, by reading just one review you are only following the opinion of one person. And say if said person ranks a game an 8/10 and you read the review and think it'll be fun game only to find out the review was heavily biased. Then what do you do? Because the simple fact of the matter is you are only following one person's opinion and then posting said opinion to make a game look bad, which is what that guy is pretty much doing by only posting one review of a game.

Also what games are better and what isn't really is a matter of opinion, not facts.

Yeah really, you might follow opinions but I don't, a review consisting about nothing abut an opinion is a crappy one and I don't even finish those ones I find one that talking about the mechanics of the game and stuff instead of just saying how they fell about it. But even Following the opinion of one person is better then buying a game because of a number slapped on it.

If the games are in the same sub genre and have the same type of mechanics they can easily be objectively compared. You are just a delusional fanboy who whines and screams opinion opinion I'm not listening lalalalallala when someone says something bad and true about Nintendo.
#93IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/8/2012 1:05:17 PM
Reviews are fine, they give you an insight into the game without having to waste money on junkers.
#94shaunmePosted 12/8/2012 1:07:02 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...
i'm not posting reviews.

"I am considered a troll here, because if I see a review that shows a wii u game to be bad or a MULTIPLATFORM game that is worse on wiiu, I will post it here for people to see."

You might not be doing it now but you just said if you see a review or a Wii U game to be bad or a Multplatform on the Wii U to be bad you'll post said review. Meaning you only post the bad review and ignore all the others ones.

my mistake i post "performance analysis articles" fantroll.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#95Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 1:08:48 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Reviews are fine, they give you an insight into the game without having to waste money on junkers.

Yeah I agree with this to an extent. Reviews are fine when you are unsure of a game. But at the same token just posting either one positive or one negative review to determine if a game is good or bad is terrible, likewise the same thing if you pick out only the good ones and only the bad ones.

There should be a balance or take the average and go by that. But don't come to a forum to only post just the one or several negative reviews and vice versa.
---
#96Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 1:11:20 PM
shaunme posted...

Yeah I guess I'm a fantroll since I actually look at multiple reviews of games to determine a purchase and not just one single review huh?
---
#97shaunmePosted 12/8/2012 1:12:14 PM
Baha05 posted...
shaunme posted...

Yeah I guess I'm a fantroll since I actually look at multiple reviews of games to determine a purchase and not just one single review huh?

learn what the word review means please .
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb corsair vengence // 3x MSI GTX 680 LIGHTNINGS2gb sli // 850watt ocz gamexstream // 1tb samsung spinpoint //w8pro
#98DemonDog666Posted 12/8/2012 1:14:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#99thundercat2600(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:15:39 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I remember there was some blog post from a user that had analyzed the footage from the 2005 trailer and pointed out all the areas that were only possible on next gen consoles lol, then it turned out he was wrong :/

I seem to remember some real life photographs being shown as "PS3 screenshots", and Nintendo fans claiming that they don't look so impressive.
#100Baha05Posted 12/8/2012 1:17:47 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
But even Following the opinion of one person is better then buying a game because of a number slapped on it.

If the games are in the same sub genre and have the same type of mechanics they can easily be objectively compared. You are just a delusional fanboy who whines and screams opinion opinion I'm not listening lalalalallala when someone says something bad and true about Nintendo.

Actually no, folowing the opinion of one person isn't better, it's actually more damaging especially if you are the kind of person to post that one guys opinion and then claim a game is bad because of it.

Because let's look at the big picture, people have different opinions, to one person a flaw in a game could be something huge, to another it could be meh, and another could find it not even a flaw at all. All reviews have SOME opinion on the game, it what makes reviewers human.

And yeah if a game is in the same genre you can compare them, I'm not sure why you brought that up. Also I don't whine about people having different opinions, but if you want someone to take your opinion seriously going about just focusing on the negatives or on the positives is not the way to go. I know my games and systems have flaws, I don't need to see the same flaws keep getting brought up or the same good points needing to be reminded of.
---