Assassins Creed 3 or New Super Mario Bros U?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Assassins Creed 3 or New Super Mario Bros U?
4 years ago#1
My take on each:

Assassins Creed 3 - I enjoy a good grown-up game. This game looks to have graphics like Lost Planet. I enjoy a good single-player experience because sometimes I don't have others to play with. However, I am concerned that the religious themes that I've heard about in Assassins Creed might be a bit much. I am a religious person with a religious family that will be watching the game. This game got a great score on Metacritic for a Wii U game, .3 points better than New Super Mario Bros U. However, I'm also worried that I might not like this game and might consider it a bargain bin game, even if almost everyone else doesn't.

New Super Mario Bros U - I've heard this game is a bit difficult and I like that. I also know someone that will play 2-player with me, because they are interested in the game. I liked the Wii 2D Mario - the enemies seemed a bit... smart. However, I'm really a Sonic fan. This game seems to be Nintendo's answer as to why you should own a Wii U, games wise.

So narrowing it down to choices between these two, which should I get? Please don't name games other than these two. I've been recommended games like ZombiU which are supposedly quality but I have my reasons for narrowing it down/wanting to choose between these two right now.
Watching the Rams choke on the Packers Cobb reminds me that Sam "Bad"ford will never be on Godgers level.
4 years ago#2
dark souls 2
The official Kouga Saburou of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
4 years ago#3
New Super Mario Bros. 2.

You enjoy good grown-up games. Assassin's Creed 3 is not good.
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
4 years ago#4
Assassin's Creed 3.
PSN/Steam ID: Metalsonic_69
Big bombs go kabang.
4 years ago#5
Super Mario Bros U is pretty damn difficult if you're trying to get all of the star coins and finish all of the secret levels. I recommend waiting a bit for Assassin's Creed 3 before getting it. Assassin's Creed games come out yearly and they always drop like a stone in price within 3-4 months after release. By then, you can purchase the game and get all of the DLC for cheaper than what the game costs now.
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
4 years ago#6
I'm spoiled by the fast-paced of Sonic, so I might find Mario a little boring. However I like a difficult game, so the difficulty might make up for it.

Assassins Creed 3, I would be taking a chance on though, because I have never played an Assassins Creed. The last couple of grown-up games I've played, Lost Planet and Halo 4, I felt burnt out on. I've played games that are more kid-oriented I didn't like too, but not lately.
Watching the Rams choke on the Packers Cobb reminds me that Sam "Bad"ford will never be on Godgers level.
4 years ago#7
I mean Lost Planet 2.
4 years ago#8
lol grown up games
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
4 years ago#9
mario u nuff said
4 years ago#10
sentoworf posted...
lol grown up games
NNID - PeterTheGreat
Xbox Live - PeterTheGreat01
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Assassins Creed 3 or New Super Mario Bros U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived