Petition for DARK SOULS II on WiiU

#31ColorBlindMagePosted 12/8/2012 3:24:05 PM
You'd think with Nintendo and Bamco's relationship (Tekken and Super Smash Bro's) that they would develop it too.
---
http://backloggery.com/legendaryhero99
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
#32Kazoka223Posted 12/8/2012 3:41:38 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I know the hardware does not have increased power, but it is equivalent and the WiiU's controller is new and would provide a nicer inventory system. WiiU also has free online play, while Xbox 360 does not. I don't really like dragging out my PS3 to play on that.

I am a true Souls fan, and you are not. (^_^)

True Souls fans play it on PC, wannabes play it on consoles. Sorry :/

As long as he has a strong interest in it, he's a fan. That's the definition of a fan right?
#33fhqwghadPosted 12/8/2012 4:12:30 PM
Signed.
---
Askin the tough questions
#34MetazoiddPosted 12/8/2012 4:15:44 PM
Only 99,991 to go!

But seriously, there isn't a big enough market for this game on the Wii U.

How do you know? How many Wii U's will have sold by the time this game comes out? Most likely in the millions.
#35Kazoka223Posted 12/8/2012 4:18:20 PM
Metazoidd posted...
Only 99,991 to go!

But seriously, there isn't a big enough market for this game on the Wii U.

How do you know? How many Wii U's will have sold by the time this game comes out? Most likely in the millions.

besides the "in the millions" he has a bit of a point there, you never know what can happen
#36grandabxPosted 12/8/2012 4:45:18 PM(edited)
NO

look, if you wanted real games you should've bought a ps3. instead you bought a nintendo jukebox.

the wii u would not be able to run the dark souls that's available now. what makes you think a sequel would be any good. you think i'm joking? well, telling what would: BLIGHT TOWN run like? lol

from software: if you want to lose money make a port for the wii 1.8.

there, i contributed to the cause.
#37DaLaggaPosted 12/8/2012 4:44:21 PM
From Software are incompetent to an extreme when it comes to optimization. Given the limitations of Nintendo's new console, the Wii U version would almost certainly be the worst. Especially when you consider the fact that Dark Souls was extremely CPU dependent.

In any case, the PC version will no doubt be the one to get, just like it was with Dark Souls 1.
#38MetazoiddPosted 12/8/2012 4:46:02 PM
I know the hardware does not have increased power, but it is equivalent and the WiiU's controller is new and would provide a nicer inventory system. WiiU also has free online play, while Xbox 360 does not. I don't really like dragging out my PS3 to play on that.

I am a true Souls fan, and you are not. (^_^)

True Souls fans play it on PC, wannabes play it on consoles. Sorry :/

Lol no. Demon's Souls wasn't even on PC.
#39MetazoiddPosted 12/8/2012 4:47:28 PM
Yuri_LowelI posted...
Are you actually a souls fan? because if you were you would just get it on the other consoles.

I have every Trophy in Demon's Souls and every Achievement in DARK SOULS.

I just recently finished my Soul Level 1 challenge run of DARK SOULS

DARK SOULS is my favorite game of the generation

Why should I choose those smelly old consoles over the shiny new WiiU? How does that make me less of a fan of the game itself?

except Wii Uisn't new. Let me think you're on of those new kids who thinks Wii U is next gen and has next gen graphics. DS will surely run 60PS and 1080p on Wii U. Cmon kid, give me a break. And don't call yourself a true Souls fan when in reality you're just a Nintendo nuthugger.

Lol you sir are an idiot.
#40grandabxPosted 12/8/2012 4:47:39 PM
DaLagga posted...
From Software are incompetent to an extreme when it comes to optimization. Given the limitations of Nintendo's new console, the Wii U version would almost certainly be the worst. Especially when you consider the fact that Dark Souls was extremely CPU dependent.

In any case, the PC version will no doubt be the one to get, just like it was with Dark Souls 1.

pc? lol lol

two points: hackers and the online structure.