Petition for DARK SOULS II on WiiU

#61Freak ShowPosted 12/8/2012 6:30:45 PM
From is a lazy dev with little experience, and both of the souls games were garbage.

Even if it did get ported to the Wii it would suck because of how lazy and inexperienced the dev is. Just look at what they said the couldn't do on PC, it took a modder hours to do what From said they couldn't do.
---
"The reason i love the $ store is I don't have to get all dressed up like I'm going to Wal-Mart or something" - Trailer trash on the news
#62samuspwns3Posted 12/8/2012 6:31:52 PM
Freak Show posted...
and both of the souls games were garbage.

hahahahaha good 1
---
:D
#63lionheart5656Posted 12/8/2012 6:35:21 PM
I wouldn't play Dark Souls II on the Wii U if I got it for free.

The Nintendo Network is so god awful it would totally ruin the online portion of the game which is one of the best parts.

I'll stick to the PS3 or even better the PC edition thanks.
---
Men must be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot.
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#64OtherSuperPhilPosted 12/8/2012 6:49:54 PM
Something tells me Wii U owners will be making a lot of petitions this generation for games that are not coming to their platform. Better get used to it, folks.
---
If you need to see everything wrong with gamers and their (lack of) maturity, come visit a gaming message board.
#65sejan12Posted 12/8/2012 7:06:42 PM
I'm not worried about it. If it comes out on Wii U, I'll buy it day 1 and happily pay full price. If it doesn't, I'll buy it on PS3 whenever it drops to about 20-30.
#66karate_kittyPosted 12/8/2012 7:09:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#67motorazrv3xxxPosted 12/8/2012 7:13:06 PM
OtherSuperPhil posted...
Something tells me Wii U owners will be making a lot of petitions this generation for games that are not coming to their platform. Better get used to it, folks.

Makes you kinda feel sorry for the guys who went Wii only this gen because they thought it'd have all the bases covered. Good online, 3rd party support, nice hardware...
---
Official Nintendo Defense Force Member
#68SteamedRicePosted 12/8/2012 7:14:10 PM
With Blops 2 selling 21k, gamecube and wii with terrible 3rd party game sales...

thats a big fat no that they will waste their time on the Wii U.
#69ScarletArcanaPosted 12/8/2012 7:15:56 PM
I would love for Dark Souls 2 to be released on the Wii U, but I won't hold my breath waiting for it. If it comes out, I'll buy it. If not, I'll pick it up for my 360.
#70Freak ShowPosted 12/8/2012 8:01:35 PM
samuspwns3 posted...
Freak Show posted...
and both of the souls games were garbage.

hahahahaha good 1

So you pull the only opinion piece of my post then expect others to have the same as yours.

*Gasp* some people didn't like the souls games! It can't be true because you liked them..
---
"The reason i love the $ store is I don't have to get all dressed up like I'm going to Wal-Mart or something" - Trailer trash on the news