Why the F*** does Nintendoland tell me to TAKE A BREAK after I game for a bit???

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why the F*** does Nintendoland tell me to TAKE A BREAK after I game for a bit???
3 years ago#1
WTF?!?!?

I'm a motherf***ing grown ass man and if I want to play Videogames for 10 hours its my prerogative.

Seriously Sony and Microsoft don't pull this s*** on their customers.
Imagine if Final Fantasy VII or Halo had like take a break warning that came up every 15 minutes!

>_<

I'm on an adult account and I want to be able play games and not get treated like a kid!!!
Hell even as a kid Super Mario Bros 3 or Link to the Past never told me to take a break.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
3 years ago#2
Uh the xbox always gives break messages
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
3 years ago#3
It's mildly pesky but does it really warrant this sort of loud response?

They've been doing this since Wii Sports--I think it's a legal thing since people have sued Nintendo over dumber and more frivolous things than "This game makes my kid an addict!"
---
My Kirby/Smash comics: www.brawlinthefamily.com
Mother 3 = Game of the Year 2006
3 years ago#4
I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I HAD ENOUGh!
3 years ago#5

I've never seen it.
3 years ago#6
Mother Nintendo telling you to finish your homework, then you can play your video games.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
3 years ago#7
With a response like that....are you sure you're an adult?
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
3 years ago#8
You say you are an adult...but your going onto an internet message board to rant about a video game (swearing five times, no less) and how you want to be "treated like an adult" appears to suggest otherwise.

**EDIT**

Actually, six times - I forgot the title.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
3 years ago#9
oh no i have to push 1 button and dont even need to read the message..... so hard...
---
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp
3 years ago#10
Sailor Goon posted...

It's kind of condescending, regardless of what system it's on.

Put it under parental controls. If a parent wants their child to be reminded to take a break now and then, fine. If an adult wants to be treated like an adult who is capable of being responsible for themselves, that should be fine too.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why the F*** does Nintendoland tell me to TAKE A BREAK after I game for a bit???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived