Why the F*** does Nintendoland tell me to TAKE A BREAK after I game for a bit???

#121Lord_CohlianiPosted 12/9/2012 11:16:53 AM
Everyone is using straw man attacks rather than addressing the real question.

Nice job Nintendo fanboys, he almost made you realize a negative of your console; but you showed him, crisis successfully averted.
---
SteamID: Old Gregg
#122GEKGanonPosted 12/9/2012 3:01:08 PM
^
What strawman attacks? The answer is pretty obvious. The Wii, 3DS, and Wii U are all a bit more interactive than traditional gaming machines. In order to avoid "Wii Elbow" and strained eyes, Nintendo put warning messages into Wii and 3DS games. It just carried over to the Wii U. It is a pre-emptive strike on Nintendo's part to defend themselves against lawsuits from people that managed to hurt themselves playing too long.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#123HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:56:11 AM
^ Why is Nintendo always so scared?

I mean Sony and Microsoft get sued all the time and usually win.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#124DrakoVongola1Posted 12/10/2012 3:33:31 AM
x_loto posted...
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
Man am I glad I stopped liking Nintendo after Gamecube.

FYI 360 DOES NOT have break messages. Never has.

And @ the guys pointing the finger of immaturity.... what, adults don't swear? Swearing makes you a child? Adults never get angry or yell or rant? Thats what being mature is all about? Something tells me you are either young or absolutely clueless adults. The sign of maturity you all are looking for is the fact of not giving a s*** about what others think or how others do things if it doesn't affect you. <- real maturity.

Real maturity is realizing we have a first-world problem here, and giving the appropriate response: A sigh, and a press of the A button to go on. Adults have been known to rant and swear, but there's absolutely no reason to rant and swear at this.

You heard it here folks, you're only allowed to complain if you're a starving child in Africa!
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#125dasboosPosted 12/10/2012 3:41:36 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
I'm a motherf***ing grown ass man

http://xkcd.com/37/
---
"Scissors are over powered, Rock is fine." - Paper
GT - stealth finger
#126x_lotoPosted 12/10/2012 6:54:33 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
x_loto posted...
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
Man am I glad I stopped liking Nintendo after Gamecube.

FYI 360 DOES NOT have break messages. Never has.

And @ the guys pointing the finger of immaturity.... what, adults don't swear? Swearing makes you a child? Adults never get angry or yell or rant? Thats what being mature is all about? Something tells me you are either young or absolutely clueless adults. The sign of maturity you all are looking for is the fact of not giving a s*** about what others think or how others do things if it doesn't affect you. <- real maturity.

Real maturity is realizing we have a first-world problem here, and giving the appropriate response: A sigh, and a press of the A button to go on. Adults have been known to rant and swear, but there's absolutely no reason to rant and swear at this.

You heard it here folks, you're only allowed to complain if you're a starving child in Africa!

Is this a strawman counterattack? I didn't say that.

You go ahead and complain all you want. But is this thing making your life a living hell? Puh-lease.
---
Let's Play: Side x Side - All Versions of Past Games Together! - http://letsplaysidexside.blogspot.com
Now Playing: DRAGON QUEST IV (NES/NES-J/DS/PS-J)
#127TiamatKillerPosted 12/10/2012 7:04:39 PM
I laugh at how so many here are quick to judge TC and say he isn't an adult...as if that in any way diminishes his argument. Not to mention the fact that just because he curses or is angry doesn't mean he is some child.

Quit averting the problem.
---
GTX 560 Ti (2GB)/ z77-pro motherboard/ i5-3570k/ 8 GB RAM
#128_FalstaffPosted 12/10/2012 7:16:35 PM
TiamatKiller posted...
I laugh at how so many here are quick to judge TC and say he isn't an adult...as if that in any way diminishes his argument. Not to mention the fact that just because he curses or is angry doesn't mean he is some child.

TC may be old enough to be legally considered an adult, but he doesn't act like it. The solution to this "problem," as many have pointed out, is to press the A button and keep playing if you want to. It takes literally one second.

Also, this post improves the topic about 100%:
dasboos posted...
HellsingOrg posted...

---
9 days to go, and I'm out of here.
#129Xenesis XenonPosted 12/10/2012 7:19:30 PM
It's still annoying blather that's intrusive to the game experience.

It's the little things. :(
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#130TiamatKillerPosted 12/10/2012 7:28:10 PM
_Falstaff posted...
TiamatKiller posted...

TC may be old enough to be legally considered an adult, but he doesn't act like it. The solution to this "problem," as many have pointed out, is to press the A button and keep playing if you want to. It takes literally one second.

Also, this post improves the topic about 100%:
dasboos posted...
HellsingOrg posted...

Coming to a forum (a place where people generally share opinions and look for others who have the same hobby/ask questions) and posting his opinion on a subject that hasn't actually seen much daylight (here, at least), and him being angry about it, now equates to immature?

Just because there is a one second solution to the problem doesn't mean you just sweep the problem under the rug...
---
GTX 560 Ti (2GB)/ z77-pro motherboard/ i5-3570k/ 8 GB RAM