Why the F*** does Nintendoland tell me to TAKE A BREAK after I game for a bit???

#41DTY3Posted 12/8/2012 3:51:49 PM
TC if you're a "grown ass man", why does this bother you so much? Why get so mad about a tiny thing that amounts to nothing?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTY16
GameFAQS users are far too sensitive.
#42JKatarnPosted 12/8/2012 3:58:11 PM
Wow...take a deep breath before you pop a vein man...is a message on your TV really worth getting this angry over? You sound like you might have anger issues and counseling would prob not be a bad idea.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 460 Superclocked
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#4301Philip01Posted 12/8/2012 3:59:59 PM
because nintendo cares for your health and wants you to live long and buy more games!
---
NNID: PhilipPwns ( Add me thru miiverse )
3DS Friend Code: 0387 9129 6502
#44LaMafiacciPosted 12/8/2012 4:17:57 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...

The sign of maturity you all are looking for is the fact of not giving a s*** about what others think or how others do things if it doesn't affect you. <- real maturity.

So... let me get this straight: complete apathy towards your neighbor, except when what he does affects you, is the greatest sign of maturity? I'm sorry, but that sounds like the highest form of self-centeredness to me. If you think your neighbor is doing something harmful to himself, how little do you have to value him to say, "It's his life, let him botch it up if he wishes to"?
---
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t418/NewLarry/KuriboFantasy.jpg
http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t418/NewLarry/001.jpg
#45bottledancerPosted 12/8/2012 4:18:54 PM
Lolololol grown men don't play videogames for 10 hours straight
---
GT: mr sAb0tAgE Thats a zero not "o"
I play anything but mostly shooter feel free to add me
#46nilesthebravePosted 12/8/2012 4:27:14 PM
SuperVegito2487 posted...
Golden Maven posted...
Blame that one guy that died playing too much World of Warcraft.

But thats like DAYS and WEEKS in one go, and it was his own life, it was a MMO game, and suicide isnt illegal either, not that you can punish a dead person.

It's actually like a lot of guys died playing WoW and somebody just recently died playing Starcraft...seems like Blizzard causes people to die. While it is stupid, I'm sure it's a lawyer who piped in and mentioned the chance of them getting sued for negligence and blah dee blah lawyers suck talk. I think there's another game(can't remember which) that reminds you that you have a family and real world responsibilities on the loading screens.

Also, suicide is technically illegal, I don't know how or why, but the police don't show up because they care about you <_<
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#47SuperVegito2487Posted 12/8/2012 4:32:54 PM
^Bad reason, horrible reason, they are gonna lose money on this, MANY MONEY, because its gonna kill customers, i aint gonna buy a U now, nor am i going to accept one from ANYONE it will be either sold, or exchanged to something else, because this has made me boycut it and i hope im not alone.

^^15 minutes..: EVERY FIFTEEN MINUTES!!! sure the first 2 or 3 times wont do much but sooner or later everyone is gonna be driven nuts
---
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.
#48SilentS89Posted 12/8/2012 4:41:34 PM
LaMafiacci posted...
So... let me get this straight: complete apathy towards your neighbor, except when what he does affects you, is the greatest sign of maturity? I'm sorry, but that sounds like the highest form of self-centeredness to me. If you think your neighbor is doing something harmful to himself, how little do you have to value him to say, "It's his life, let him botch it up if he wishes to"?

Its the American way. Individualism bro.
#49BurgerTime79Posted 12/8/2012 4:44:16 PM
Halo and Final Fantasy wouldn't do the warning because they're rated T and M. Nintendo Land is rated E, and they're likely trying out something with putting the message in there. You're taking the simple fact that you saw a message too much to heart and getting defensive.

Yet another example of people stretching the truth and making up complaints in order to trash on Nintendo, it's systems, and the people who play them.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#50verycornyPosted 12/8/2012 4:50:36 PM
Hey, at least is working for you!
---
PSN - verycorny