Nintedo Fanboys get all the ladies?

#1Supermang777Posted 12/8/2012 2:26:52 PM
I don't know. I just imagine Sony fanboys to be covered in cheetos cheese dust -- and Microsoft fanboys to be angry basement dwellers.

The nintendo fanboys though -- a special breed. Clean cut, smart, and employed.

Yes.
---
PSN: KenobiX
3DS FC: 1762-2684-6586 (KenobiZ)
#2Blade_KirbyPosted 12/8/2012 2:31:07 PM
I approve of this message.
---
I want to find the developers of this game and shoot them in the face with a bean bag. - Topcover on APB
They're too busy being homeless. - Laquill
#3knightimexPosted 12/8/2012 2:33:03 PM(edited)
not fully clean cut but I shave my head regularly I also have a stash and goatee
---
Old School Games FTW!
#4LinetrixPosted 12/8/2012 2:32:51 PM
Nintendo fanboys are too busy getting all the girls to waste time playing videogames. Nintendo knows this and that's why Nintendo consoles have no games.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#5picanoPosted 12/8/2012 2:33:01 PM
So, since you have PSN and 3DS info in your sig... I can assume you're in middle management and have slicked back 'salt and cheeto' hair?

(Just joking around if it wasn't clear --- over generalizations of any kind suck)
---
Shadow Kirby 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNj-HmieoMk&fmt=22 Watch!
http://picanogfx.unotaku.com 3D Art and Catgirls!
#6DiscostewSMPosted 12/8/2012 2:35:11 PM
Nintendo focused on the casual aspect of people, so they can keep their hardcore-ness for the ladies.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#7FooFighters25Posted 12/8/2012 2:57:43 PM
The bitties are on our tip.
---
wP/RawkHawk
PSN - rokkenwithdokken
#8Supermang777(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:48:34 PM
This is what I like to see. A classy roundabout of the Nintendo men. All we're missing is a glass of wine and a Microsoft jester to laugh at.
---
PSN: KenobiX
3DS FC: 1762-2684-6586 (KenobiZ)
#9Golden MavenPosted 12/8/2012 3:55:08 PM
Supermang777 posted...
don't know. I just imagine Sony fanboys to be covered in cheetos cheese dust -- and Microsoft fanboys to be angry basement dwellers.

The nintendo fanboys though -- a special breed. Clean cut, smart, and employed.

Yes.

Nintendo fanboys are the most childish and delusional, hanging on to nostalgia. Microsoft fanboys get shafted continuously and ask "Thank you, may I have another"? Sony fanboys keep Sony on their toes, but sometimes they go a little too far. The whole firmware/PSN fiasco showed a vulnerable side of Sony. That said, Sony fanboys know what they want and how, and Sony caters to them. I have it on good authority that Sony fanboys are in shape, classy, well groomed and sophisticated. PC fanboys are elitists who forgot what fun is, and need to stop neglecting their bodies.
#10noname2lazyPosted 12/8/2012 3:59:29 PM
What about people that are both a sony fanboy and nintendo fanboy?