Japanese SquareEnix HD-game development to return to normal......

#1GeassMasterPosted 12/8/2012 8:35:02 PM
Now that FFXIV is finished being "reborn" looks like Japanese SquareEnix(not to be confused by Eidos) is finally going to get back on track actually release full-scale HD-console games. They are scheduled to launch some big titles soon(besides FF XIV I guess) and changing their gears. Think we'll see something on Wii U?

Source CEO Yoichi Wada:

http://i.minus.com/ibwOTdtzc7qcg5.JPG

In other news:
The Wii U is going to be almost completely exploitable in 8 days thanks to a well known PS3 exploit group.
---
Now Playing: Mugen Souls, Ragnarok Odyessy, P4G, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, DW: Gundam 2
I Have A Huge Backlog.
#2ShadowSkill11Posted 12/8/2012 8:45:47 PM
No. Of course not. The far more likely scenario is shifting resources to finishing up FF13-3 and FFv13. While ramping production on FF15 for the true next gen consoles.
#3HitagiPosted 12/8/2012 8:48:39 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
No. Of course not. The far more likely scenario is shifting resources to finishing up FF13-3 and FFv13. While ramping production on FF15 for the true next gen consoles.

"finishing", "likely" and "FFv13" do not belong in the same sentence.
#4TheWiseOne06Posted 12/8/2012 8:50:45 PM
Hitagi posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...

You may troll these boards but that was lulz worthy
---
PSN:jmanup85
"Saying all JRPGS need to evolve to be more like FF is like saying we need to evolve to be more like Trilobites." - methosagain
#5SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/8/2012 8:51:08 PM
Hitagi posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...

Sadly, this ^ :(
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.