2013 List of Announced Games

#41IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/9/2012 2:30:08 AM
Damn, PC and PS3 are clearly the platforms of choice in 2013.
#42IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/9/2012 2:30:48 AM
Also:
PS3 has some, but all of them are honestly bleh to me.

How is Last of Us bleh? lol
#43monkeypeelPosted 12/9/2012 3:46:52 AM
My thoughts are thats alot of crappy games
#44ColorfulColorsPosted 12/9/2012 3:53:13 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
MajinKogahazan posted...
I lol at the 360 having one exclusive on that list.

The console is getting replaced next year, so why bother making it for the 360, make it for the new system. Why try to squeeze a dime out of a soon to be replaced console

Prove it.
---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#45AXKSIONPosted 12/9/2012 3:53:30 AM
there are only two good games on that list. the only other good game of that i know for next year is not on the list.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#46ColorfulColorsPosted 12/9/2012 3:55:03 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Also:

Ever heard the term:
Different strokes for different folks?
---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#47HighwayPilotPosted 12/9/2012 4:23:35 AM
I love Ni No Kuni, Tales Of, Beyond and Yakuza 5, but The Last Of Us is just meh to me too.
#48Stefan1277Posted 12/9/2012 4:36:59 AM
ColorfulColors posted...
Also:

Ever heard the term:
Different strokes for different folks?

Exactly this. Just not my cup of tea. Personally none of what that game is appealing to me -- which is why I don't go to their boards. You should do the same and leave these boards, icecreamdunwich.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#49kyncaniPosted 12/9/2012 5:01:15 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
sloth927 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
MajinKogahazan posted...
I lol at the 360 having one exclusive on that list.

The console is getting replaced next year, so why bother making it for the 360, make it for the new system. Why try to squeeze a dime out of a soon to be replaced console

so xbox having 1 exclusive doesnt bother you? if the 3rd party ditches them they are dead hnahahahaha.

Don't bother me, since I no longer own one and never will buy another Xbox 360, but you know they're not going to lose any 3rd party developers. The Xbox is the main console developed for, the other systems get ports. Which is basically like Exclusives, Xbox gets the real version and then the other console(Primary just the PS3) gets the ported version

Just saying.

I don't really care for exclusives anyway. Multiplatforms already count for the large majority of games, all that matters is that I can play them.
And the wii u really needs to catch up with the xbox 360 and the ps3 at some point.
#50mjc0961Posted 12/9/2012 5:13:24 AM(edited)
LUlGI posted...
Damn at all the X's for Wii U

I had a bigger chuckle at the list of 360 exclusives. As far as Wii U's tiny multiplat offering, the only games from that list I care about are GTA V and the South Park game anyway. There are more games coming exclusively to Wii U that I want than multiplat games not coming to Wii U.

Also:

How is it not bleh? Naughty Dog is trying to sell this game purely on "We made Uncharted". They haven't shown a single exciting thing about this game yet. Ooooh, dad and daughter in zombie apocalypse, new and exciting whooooooooo. The only thing I was possibly interested in from it was that they might to a decent story, but after both Uncharted 3 had a rather crap story with plotholes and things that made no sense AND TellTale already did such a great story-centric zombie apocalypse game in The Walking Dead that Naughty Dog has no hope of coming close to reaching that greatness (Nathan Drake looks for a long lost treasure that turns out to be something horrible so he destroys it almost as often as Mario saves Peach from Bowser). So Naughty Dog's lost me with the whole "the story could be good" angle now, and what does that leave me to care about for The Last of Us? Not a goddamn thing I can think of.

I'll still pick it up eventually, because the gameplay will probably be good, but The Last of Us is easily the most overhyped game I've seen in a LOOOOONG time.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey