2013 List of Announced Games

#51IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/9/2012 5:11:05 AM
mjc0961 posted...
LUlGI posted...
Damn at all the X's for Wii U

I had a bigger chuckle at the list of 360 exclusives. As far as Wii U's tiny multiplat offering, the only games from that list I care about are GTA V and the South Park game anyway. There are more games coming exclusively to Wii U that I want than multiplat games not coming to Wii U.

I'm sorry about your poor taste.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#52mjc0961Posted 12/9/2012 5:14:19 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
mjc0961 posted...
LUlGI posted...

I had a bigger chuckle at the list of 360 exclusives. As far as Wii U's tiny multiplat offering, the only games from that list I care about are GTA V and the South Park game anyway. There are more games coming exclusively to Wii U that I want than multiplat games not coming to Wii U.

I'm sorry about your poor taste.

I'm sorry you have nothing better to do with your time than troll Nintendo boards. Don't worry, one day you'll be a big boy who can get a job and get his own money and can buy a Nintendo console instead of coming to Nintendo message boards and hating on everyone because your mommy won't buy you one.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#53Dohboy101(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 5:29:37 AM
Luckily I own all the consoles and a decent PC so no problems with me....

My most wanted:

1. Injustice 360
2. Tomb Raider 360
3. Splinter Cell Blacklist 360
4. Amnesia PC
5. The Last Of Us PS3
6. Watch Dogs PC
7. GTAV ( hopefully wii u)
8. Pikman 3 Wii U

I love all the platforms ...you guys should too
#54stekim40Posted 12/9/2012 5:44:20 AM
Wow, that's quite depressing.

If it wasn't for Pikmin 3, I think I'd be selling my wii u already, that's not good at all. :(
---
Playing: Xcom:EU, PC Minecraft, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE 4 (still), GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
#55omniryuPosted 12/9/2012 5:55:06 AM
ajko000 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Pawkie07 posted...
LOL such a fail list. nintendo sucks like usual.

Because that's totally Nintendo's fault right?

Kinda....

Judging on what reggie said, it kinda is their fault. IIRC, he said it is up to the third party developer to commit to their platform and then Nintendo supporting them. Nintendo isn't as aggressive of obtaining third party support, at least not with western developers.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#56trollhunter2Posted 12/9/2012 6:00:06 AM
ajko000 posted...
360 wins overall.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qDdnwPOuokU/TxNMk4iUxFI/AAAAAAAAAoI/HyLL3sHS4jg/s200/clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#57KouramaPosted 12/9/2012 6:01:12 AM
Why isn't Monster Hunter on this list?
#58trollhunter2Posted 12/9/2012 6:02:31 AM
mjc0961 posted...
LUlGI posted...

Icecreamdunwich posted...
Also:
PS3 has some, but all of them are honestly bleh to me.

How is Last of Us bleh? lol

How is it not bleh? Naughty Dog is trying to sell this game purely on "We made Uncharted". They haven't shown a single exciting thing about this game yet. Ooooh, dad and daughter in zombie apocalypse, new and exciting whooooooooo. The only thing I was possibly interested in from it was that they might to a decent story, but after both Uncharted 3 had a rather crap story with plotholes and things that made no sense AND TellTale already did such a great story-centric zombie apocalypse game in The Walking Dead that Naughty Dog has no hope of coming close to reaching that greatness (Nathan Drake looks for a long lost treasure that turns out to be something horrible so he destroys it almost as often as Mario saves Peach from Bowser). So Naughty Dog's lost me with the whole "the story could be good" angle now, and what does that leave me to care about for The Last of Us? Not a goddamn thing I can think of.

I'll still pick it up eventually, because the gameplay will probably be good, but The Last of Us is easily the most overhyped game I've seen in a LOOOOONG time.

if Naughty dog would announce it for wii u you would praise them now huh? Silly Fanboys
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#59LordPonchoPosted 12/9/2012 6:03:54 AM
I would like to ask how many of you have bought Nintendo consoles previously? You act as if initial support is the death of Nintendo. This is the Nintendo cycle. You'll see great games popping up everywhere over the coming months, you just have to be patient.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#60megamanx1291Posted 12/9/2012 6:56:02 AM
360, I lol'd
---
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303