2013 List of Announced Games

#61kyncaniPosted 12/9/2012 7:59:35 AM
LordPoncho posted...
I would like to ask how many of you have bought Nintendo consoles previously? You act as if initial support is the death of Nintendo. This is the Nintendo cycle. You'll see great games popping up everywhere over the coming months, you just have to be patient.

From the NES to the Wii and DS minus the Gamecube, virtual boy and gameboy advanced.
Nintendo has left huge chunks of game genres to their competitors. Those Assassin's Creed, Batman, Bioshock, Borderlands, Burnout Paradise, Civilization, Darksiders, Dead Space, Deus Ex, Dishonored, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Final Fantasy, GTA, Halo, Infamous, Killzone, Mass Effect, Max Payne, Prototype, Red Dead Redemption, Sim City, Sine Mora, Sleeping Dogs, Uncharted, Vanquish and more either do not exist with Nintendo, are made badly on the wii or just come way too late on the Wii U when they're already there on xbox 360, ps3 and pc.
I'll see what will happen between now and the next wii u revision but I don't think it will change.
And I don't care if mario, luigi and kirby jump on mushrooms in rainbow galaxy land.
#62LUlGIPosted 12/9/2012 8:35:54 AM
Why isn't Monster Hunter on this list?

Because it's not exclusive to the Wii U
#63art_of_the_killPosted 12/9/2012 8:54:00 AM
MajinKogahazan posted...
I lol at the 360 having one exclusive on that list.

It's going to have a bunch of exclusive downloadable games though, as always.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#64confettistormPosted 12/9/2012 8:59:50 AM(edited)
There's so many X for Wii U in the multiplatform section...
#65IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/9/2012 12:59:19 PM
Still think it's hilarious that anyone would call Last of Us bleh, despite everything shown for it being superb. lol
#66DrumguyPosted 12/9/2012 1:01:57 PM
Not too concerned yet. How many of those games are even coming out Q1 & Q2 next year?
---
Find me on Miiverse! Nintendo Network ID: Metanoia
#67LifelessBoyPosted 12/9/2012 1:09:27 PM
The NDF is out full force on this topic.

This is awesome! *grabs popcorn*
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko
#68LordPonchoPosted 12/9/2012 1:47:31 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Still think it's hilarious that anyone would call Last of Us bleh, despite everything shown for it being superb. lol

It suffers the same problems that Uncharted does. Uninteresting plot, uninteresting characters, and likely stale gameplay. Ita the set pieces that everybody raves about, but good set pieces don't make a good game for me. I can't be bothered to finish a game if the characters are boring.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#69guedesbrawlPosted 12/9/2012 1:53:24 PM
no mario,no DK,no zelda,no metroid,no kirby,no yoshi,no star fox,no pokemon,nof-zero,no fire emblem.NO SMASH....
no sonic,no smt/persona,no trauma center,no caslevania,no ace attorney,no okami.well,that's it.

still waiting for a good game.not like i have the moneyz to get a wii u soon anyway,but...well,NSMBW would probably last me just 2 weeks,3 tops.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#70IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/9/2012 2:34:16 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...

It suffers the same problems that Uncharted does. Uninteresting plot, uninteresting characters, and likely stale gameplay. Ita the set pieces that everybody raves about, but good set pieces don't make a good game for me. I can't be bothered to finish a game if the characters are boring.

Characters have been shown to be interesting, gameplay is VERY unique and dynamic, haven't seen a "set piece" yet, so...