2013 List of Announced Games

#71LordPonchoPosted 12/9/2012 4:04:36 PM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Still think it's hilarious that anyone would call Last of Us bleh, despite everything shown for it being superb. lol

It suffers the same problems that Uncharted does. Uninteresting plot, uninteresting characters, and likely stale gameplay. Ita the set pieces that everybody raves about, but good set pieces don't make a good game for me. I can't be bothered to finish a game if the characters are boring.

Characters have been shown to be interesting, gameplay is VERY unique and dynamic, haven't seen a "set piece" yet, so...

If generic third person shooters and static characters qualify as dynamic, then by all means, buy into the hype.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#72Banjo2553Posted 12/9/2012 4:15:36 PM
Sad_Face posted...
Bayonetta 2 is coming out next year? I find that a bit hard to believe.

It was confirmed to be launch window. (Latest would be at March.)
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#73Da_Guy_in_a_HatPosted 12/9/2012 4:38:43 PM
wait a minute, Prey 2 was cancelled
#74ThatPersonGuyPosted 12/9/2012 4:42:14 PM
mistermerk posted...
Monkmaster79 posted...
Nintendo most likely has put an NDA in effect for developers until E3.

That list means very little and was most likely put together by a Nintendo basher.

Why would they do that and purposely stagnate sales lol? That's ridiculous.

Litterally half of Gamefaqs would like to have a word with you.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#75djmaster1994Posted 12/9/2012 4:48:52 PM
LUlGI posted...
Damn at all the X's for Wii U

who really cares we don't need current gen games we need new titles and next gen games like
Rayman Legends
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#76ThatPersonGuyPosted 12/9/2012 4:51:02 PM
ITT: Nintendo Fans doing Damage Control for something that doesn't need to be, and ICDW taking advantage of this.
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#77thedarklordx3Posted 12/9/2012 4:53:42 PM
LordPoncho posted...
Still think it's hilarious that anyone would call Last of Us bleh, despite everything shown for it being superb. lol

It suffers the same problems that Uncharted does. Uninteresting plot, uninteresting characters, and likely stale gameplay. Its the set pieces that everybody raves about, but good set pieces don't make a good game for me. I can't be bothered to finish a game if the characters are boring.

I feel like you haven't played a single uncharted game, and hate them because they aren't nintendo games,

infact, I'm 100% sure you've never touched an uncharted game, no one in the world would call nathan drake uninteresting or uncharted 2's plot uninteresting

none of those apply to the last of us either,.

get some taste
---
Blast'd kids and their posts that only say "Sig'd"! You can't sig "Sig'd"! -grand_maester
PSN: Devilkingx2 msg me when you add
#78MathewMansonPosted 12/9/2012 5:05:10 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
LordPoncho posted...

It suffers the same problems that Uncharted does. Uninteresting plot, uninteresting characters, and likely stale gameplay. Its the set pieces that everybody raves about, but good set pieces don't make a good game for me. I can't be bothered to finish a game if the characters are boring.

I feel like you haven't played a single uncharted game, and hate them because they aren't nintendo games,

infact, I'm 100% sure you've never touched an uncharted game, no one in the world would call nathan drake uninteresting or uncharted 2's plot uninteresting

get some taste

Stop being bigoted.
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#79LordPonchoPosted 12/9/2012 6:11:04 PM
thedarklordx3 posted...
LordPoncho posted...

get some taste

Go ahead and add me on PSN. LordPoncho

Take your ignorant attitude elsewhere.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#80songoku0206Posted 12/9/2012 7:05:17 PM
What no Hyperdimension V, Tokitowa and The Witch and 100 Knights.