Rate the Wii-U from a scale of 1 to 10

#11Whiteout_2Posted 12/8/2012 8:49:44 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Let me guess. Any vote that isn't blind praise for Wii U will be considered a "TROLL VOTE" by you, correct? You don't want honesty, you want reassurance that people are sheep like you.

Assumptions are fun.
---
Fight the powah.
#12wiiking96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:50:19 PM
TheBoBiZzLe81 posted...
well... This is called selective polling. More than likely, you are on this board because you own a wiiU or you might buy one... Either way, you are looking here to see how good it is. Kinda like doing a presidential poll in a republican state and saying that is an accurate poll of who will win.

in summary... a board that is filled with super fan boys OR people just trying to piss fan boys off is not a random poll...

Well, I was mostly just curious as to what the general consensus here is.
---
Quote and Curly Brace for Super Smash Bros 4!
Appeasing an unlimited amount of chocolate . . .
#13ArabrockermanXPosted 12/8/2012 8:50:41 PM
Can't rate it yet :l

Waiting for the library to build up.
#14TheBoBiZzLe81Posted 12/8/2012 8:57:33 PM
wiiking96 posted...
Well, I was mostly just curious as to what the general consensus here is.

how dare you
#15dudultimatenessPosted 12/8/2012 9:03:19 PM
I gave it a 6/10.

The problem with this consoles is it just seems to be too little too late.I don't think the reportedly $150 tablet controller is worth the money that it adds to the consoles final cost. It's also hard to see it lasting for a while.

But it still improved upon a lot of things and at least Nintendo is starting to enter the online game more seriously now. That is becoming very important.
---
"This upcoming fall, I'm going to take my talents to Xboxlive"
And with those words, I destroyed a once proud city.
#16ColorfulColorsPosted 12/8/2012 9:07:01 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Let me guess. Any vote that isn't blind praise for Wii U will be considered a "TROLL VOTE" by you, correct? You don't want honesty, you want reassurance that people are sheep like you.

No one mentioned "trolls" till you did.
You need to stop being so dickish.
---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#17CelesEsperIce3Posted 12/8/2012 9:10:42 PM
Since the rating is simply a matter of ones opinion. I rate it a 10/10 based on my experience with it. I have been very satisfied with every aspect of the system and do in fact consider it phenomenal.
#18Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/8/2012 9:10:46 PM
I gave it a 7, I like Mario and Zelda games, so the 1st party exclusives are nice but that's not really the console but Nintendo so I shouldn't attach that like to the console itself but I did. The controller is cool, I do like being able to play the game on the controller if my significant other wants to watch TV, the design of the system is nice and sleek looking, does not clash with the rest of my electronics. The power of the system is a major disappointment, for next generation I expect something better than a 360, I say better, not slightly better.

I say put this poll out once the 720 and PS4 launch for it to be more accurate
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#19FlyinTonitePosted 12/8/2012 9:18:21 PM
8/10. I haven't found a game that I would argue as a system seller, but trine 2 is excellent and I love the touch controls for it and streaming nsmbu while my gf watches tv is a win/win.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#20MisterSmeePosted 12/8/2012 9:32:52 PM
ColorfulColors posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

No one mentioned "trolls" till you did.
You need to stop being so dickish.

TC did?