Reminder: Nintendo has an Announcement Embargo through March

#1PendragoonPosted 12/8/2012 9:42:53 PM
Not one game has been announced past March 2013 as coming to the Wii U, first party or otherwise, this does not mean that games coming out past that time aren't getting a Wii U version. Please keep this in mind before running around yelling that the Wii U isn't getting <insert name>

Once the initial launch hype has faded for Japan (the last major region to get it) then more announcements should be made, but not before then.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#2muffinmasherPosted 12/8/2012 9:45:29 PM
bump for knowledge
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#3BuretsuPosted 12/8/2012 9:47:42 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Not one game has been announced past March 2013 as coming to the Wii U, first party or otherwise, this does not mean that games coming out past that time aren't getting a Wii U version. Please keep this in mind before running around yelling that the Wii U isn't getting <insert name>

Once the initial launch hype has faded for Japan (the last major region to get it) then more announcements should be made, but not before then.

[citation needed]
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4Pendragoon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:50:04 PM
Buretsu posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

[citation needed]

Name one game coming to the Wii U in April 2013 or later that has been officially announced.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#5dart246Posted 12/8/2012 9:52:26 PM(edited)
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Buretsu posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

[citation needed]

Name one game coming to the Wii U in April 2013 or later that has been officially announced.

A lack of information isn't a confirmation of information. You made a claim, and YOU must back up that claim.

This isn't the History Channel with its Thanksgiving Aliens.

Edit: Oh and to answer your question. Devil's Third, Battlefield 4, and Young Justice.
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
#6mistermerkPosted 12/8/2012 9:52:09 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...

Source? Lol.
#7BuretsuPosted 12/8/2012 9:57:12 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Buretsu posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...

[citation needed]

It's not my job to prove you wrong. It's your job to prove you right.

So provide proof that this embargo actually exists.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#8Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/8/2012 10:00:02 PM
So you're saying it's in the best interest of Nintendo to not allow game release dates during a system launch, so people look and see "There isn't any games coming out, might as well get an xbox."

I could see that only being effective if there are not a lot of games being released anytime soon to prevent people from going "Ah, not a lot of games coming out.. better wait on buying the system" but with that method it keeps gamers in the dark so they might purchase it.

It's bad either which way
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#9dart246Posted 12/8/2012 10:00:39 PM
Well this crashed and burned faster than the "A" button topic.
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
#10lWrongwaylPosted 12/8/2012 10:03:32 PM
If you didn't know...Pikmin 3 is now releasing in Q2.

/thread.
---
Mario Kart FC: 4296 3333 7654 (Around 8200VR) AC:CF FC: 4726 3791 8269
Currently playing: Crash Bandicoot, FF IV, Kirby's EY, DKCR