Reminder: Nintendo has an Announcement Embargo through March

#21Parkers_PeterPosted 12/8/2012 10:28:56 PM
April 1st 2013.

Gamefaqs topic by TC.

"Nintendo issues NDA until end of 2016.

How can you justify a bad launch? Blame an NDA. Lol!!!
---
Shut up
#22dart246Posted 12/8/2012 10:29:16 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
dart246 posted...

Edit: Oh and to answer your question. Devil's Third, Battlefield 4, and Young Justice.

Devils Third = Not Official (all but confirmed though) couldn't find any news from 2012, all news was from right after E3 2011

Battlefield 4 = not officially unveiled (Battlefield 3 was announced then canned)

Young Justice = Google turned up nothing.

Heck Nintendo says they haven't even announced all the Launch window games yet and several devs are just itching to show off their Wii U projects but can't (hence all the rumors of games coming) there will never be an official statement (though Nintendo has stated that they don't want anything to overshadow the launch window lineup, which is as close as we will get to a confirmation)

A few games have been delayed to outside the launch window though. (like Pikmin 3 in PAL regions)

So in other words.

"I have absolutely NOTHING to back up the statement I made, it is purely based off speculation. If you disagree you're wrong."

Oh and...

Devil's Third:
http://wiiudaily.com/devils-third-wii-u/

Battlefield 4:
http://wiiudaily.com/2012/08/battlefield-3-on-wii-u/

Young Justice Legacy:
Ignore, comes out for Wii, not Wii U.
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
#23SirPiercePosted 12/8/2012 10:29:25 PM
muffinmasher posted...
bump for knowledge

---
NNID - Aerontar.
Currently Awaiting...Super Smash Bros. U and Watch Dogs...Other stuff too, but these take the priority. Lol.
#24BuretsuPosted 12/8/2012 10:30:12 PM
SirPierce posted...
muffinmasher posted...
bump for knowledge

So far the only knowledge in this topic is that the TC is a horrible debater.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#25Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/8/2012 10:30:30 PM
Parkers_Peter posted...
April 1st 2013.

Gamefaqs topic by TC.

"Nintendo issues NDA until end of 2016.

How can you justify a bad launch? Blame an NDA. Lol!!!

NDA = Nintendo Damage Alteration
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#26dart246Posted 12/8/2012 10:30:52 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I doubt Battlefield 4 will come out on any of the current systems due to power of the consoles. Depends on how they handle it. If they do the graphics proper, no way it'll run on the current consoles

Yeah...becuase including a Battlefield 4 Beta in a current gen game for a next gen system makes so much sense. -_-

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
#27GdboyratedloudPosted 12/8/2012 10:31:21 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
dart246 posted...

Edit: Oh and to answer your question. Devil's Third, Battlefield 4, and Young Justice.

Devils Third = Not Official (all but confirmed though) couldn't find any news from 2012, all news was from right after E3 2011

Battlefield 4 = not officially unveiled (Battlefield 3 was announced then canned)

Young Justice = Google turned up nothing.

Heck Nintendo says they haven't even announced all the Launch window games yet and several devs are just itching to show off their Wii U projects but can't (hence all the rumors of games coming) there will never be an official statement (though Nintendo has stated that they don't want anything to overshadow the launch window lineup, which is as close as we will get to a confirmation)

A few games have been delayed to outside the launch window though. (like Pikmin 3 in PAL regions)

I doubt Battlefield 4 will come out on any of the current systems due to power of the consoles. Depends on how they handle it. If they do the graphics proper, no way it'll run on the current consoles

the game will flop if its not released on current gen
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#28Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/8/2012 10:31:36 PM
Buretsu posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Buretsu posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
RetroFanGirl posted...
Lots of debate club rejects here.

Yeah, guess in your club you enter a debate without stating any evidence to support a claim

And then you ignore any requests to provide evidence, and ask to be proven wrong when you've not proven you're right yet.

What the hell did I just read

My followup to your statement, and also a summary of the TC's actions in this topic.

Ah, long night..
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#29Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/8/2012 10:33:18 PM
dart246 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Yeah...becuase including a Battlefield 4 Beta in a current gen game for a next gen system makes so much sense. -_-

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4

Totally says nothing about consoles
---
#30Golden MavenPosted 12/8/2012 10:35:13 PM
So much intellectual dishonesty here...