Reminder: Nintendo has an Announcement Embargo through March

#31Pendragoon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:36:49 PM
dart246 posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
dart246 posted...

Edit: Oh and to answer your question. Devil's Third, Battlefield 4, and Young Justice.

Devils Third = Not Official (all but confirmed though) couldn't find any news from 2012, all news was from right after E3 2011

Battlefield 4 = not officially unveiled (Battlefield 3 was announced then canned)

Young Justice = Google turned up nothing.

Heck Nintendo says they haven't even announced all the Launch window games yet and several devs are just itching to show off their Wii U projects but can't (hence all the rumors of games coming) there will never be an official statement (though Nintendo has stated that they don't want anything to overshadow the launch window lineup, which is as close as we will get to a confirmation)

A few games have been delayed to outside the launch window though. (like Pikmin 3 in PAL regions)

So in other words.

"I have absolutely NOTHING to back up the statement I made, it is purely based off speculation. If you disagree you're wrong."

Oh and...

Devil's Third:
http://wiiudaily.com/devils-third-wii-u/

Battlefield 4:
http://wiiudaily.com/2012/08/battlefield-3-on-wii-u/

Young Justice Legacy:
Ignore, comes out for Wii, not Wii U.

Both of those Wiiudaily sources are speculation, neither had any proof (read them twice to be sure before I posted.)

And I am still trying to find one of the many statements by Nintendo about not wanting to overshadow the launch window. Too many links to worthless articles on google.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#32dart246Posted 12/8/2012 9:40:50 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
dart246 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I doubt Battlefield 4 will come out on any of the current systems due to power of the consoles. Depends on how they handle it. If they do the graphics proper, no way it'll run on the current consoles

Yeah...becuase including a Battlefield 4 Beta in a current gen game for a next gen system makes so much sense. -_-

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4

Totally says nothing about consoles

Are you really that dunce?

Do you really think that they would make the current gen have a beta for a next gen game? Especially given the fact that the codes in the game case coresponded to the current 360 and PS3 vouchers....
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
#33dart246Posted 12/8/2012 9:41:40 PM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
dart246 posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
dart246 posted...

Edit: Oh and to answer your question. Devil's Third, Battlefield 4, and Young Justice.

Devils Third = Not Official (all but confirmed though) couldn't find any news from 2012, all news was from right after E3 2011

Battlefield 4 = not officially unveiled (Battlefield 3 was announced then canned)

Heck Nintendo says they haven't even announced all the Launch window games yet and several devs are just itching to show off their Wii U projects but can't (hence all the rumors of games coming) there will never be an official statement (though Nintendo has stated that they don't want anything to overshadow the launch window lineup, which is as close as we will get to a confirmation)

A few games have been delayed to outside the launch window though. (like Pikmin 3 in PAL regions)

So in other words.

"I have absolutely NOTHING to back up the statement I made, it is purely based off speculation. If you disagree you're wrong."

Oh and...

Devil's Third:
http://wiiudaily.com/devils-third-wii-u/

Battlefield 4:
http://wiiudaily.com/2012/08/battlefield-3-on-wii-u/

Young Justice Legacy:
Ignore, comes out for Wii, not Wii U.

Both of those Wiiudaily sources are speculation, neither had any proof (read them twice to be sure before I posted.)

And I am still trying to find one of the many statements by Nintendo about not wanting to overshadow the launch window. Too many links to worthless articles on google.

I'm sure we'll get those links just like when we get those "A" button pictures.
---
#34mistermerkPosted 12/8/2012 9:47:59 PM
Gdboyratedloud posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
PENDRAG0ON posted...
dart246 posted...

I doubt Battlefield 4 will come out on any of the current systems due to power of the consoles. Depends on how they handle it. If they do the graphics proper, no way it'll run on the current consoles

the game will flop if its not released on current gen

There are rumors saying Battlefield 4 will release on current and next gen consoles. I'd put my money on that. I'm sure COD will be the same.
#35knightimexPosted 12/8/2012 9:52:11 PM
lol trolls seem kinda angry today.

^_^
---
Old School Games FTW!
#36Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/8/2012 9:52:56 PM
dart246 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
dart246 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Yeah...becuase including a Battlefield 4 Beta in a current gen game for a next gen system makes so much sense. -_-

Are you really that dunce?

Do you really think that they would make the current gen have a beta for a next gen game? Especially given the fact that the codes in the game case coresponded to the current 360 and PS3 vouchers....

So you playing that card now? Obviously I'm not the one that posted a link stating something and the link says nothing of it.

Says nothing about codes or beta for any of those systems on the link you listed
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#37dart246Posted 12/8/2012 9:57:39 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

So you playing that card now? Obviously I'm not the one that posted a link stating something and the link says nothing of it.

Says nothing about codes or beta for any of those systems on the link you listed

...or you can get a copy of MoH: Warfighter and see that there is an included sleeve with a code on it for the Battlefield 4 Beta.

I know with your GED, you're probably unemployed (and thus can spend your entire time trolling this board), but goddamn even your kind can't be this so goddamn stupid all the time.

And yes I'm playing the "it included a card that you submitted on your PS3/360 for the Battlefield 4 Beta" since you know...that's what it was.
---
#38TrstTheLordPosted 12/8/2012 10:03:35 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
dart246 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

totally says nothing about battlefield 4
---
Got married May 23,2009
http://www.polarbearsinternational.org Save thePolarBears!
#39Golden MavenPosted 12/8/2012 10:04:08 PM
knightimex posted...
lol trolls seem kinda angry today.

^_^

You look to be in a good mood to me.

*chuckles*
#40Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/8/2012 10:07:15 PM
dart246 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

...or you can get a copy of MoH: Warfighter and see that there is an included sleeve with a code on it for the Battlefield 4 Beta.

I know with your GED, you're probably unemployed (and thus can spend your entire time trolling this board), but goddamn even your kind can't be this so goddamn stupid all the time.

And yes I'm playing the "it included a card that you submitted on your PS3/360 for the Battlefield 4 Beta" since you know...that's what it was.

Oh, so you have to purchase a copy of another game to get the code, why didn't you say that instead of posting a link that never mentioned any of that and then you constantly rambled about nothing of the sort for two posts

Derp, you totally failed and then you tried to insult me because you came off as an idiot!
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12