Question for all gamers

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 12/8/2012 9:36:32 PM
Why does it matter if other systems are/will be better than this one? I'm having a blast with Mario, Nintendo Land, Zombie U, Scribblenauts, Trine, and Batman so far. Just like I had a blast with Left for Dead, Max Payne, and Dishonored. Which one is better or will I have more fun on? Who gives a damn?? When good games come out for any system I will be there to play it and enjoy it. I'm not going to hate Pikmin 3 just because it's not on my Xbox, or hate Dark Souls cause it's not on the Wii U.

Yeah, Nintendo is my favorite company and they make my favorite games. Other systems have great games too. Maybe even better than Nintendo's in your opinion. What's the use in hating on a piece of plastic? If you hate Wii U or 360, don't buy them. I just don't understand the anger on this board. Are you people really a-holes like this in real life or is the power of being anonymous make you feel tougher? Buy the stuff you enjoy and ignore the stuff you don't enjoy. Why is this such a hard concept for people here to grasp?
#2sloth927Posted 12/8/2012 9:40:18 PM(edited)
internet folks are never satisfied i mean its not a bad thing it makes people put out good products i guess but i am having a blast with my wii u as well.
---
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp
#3XChaosPrimeXPosted 12/8/2012 9:39:34 PM
Nintendo has AAA first party titles. Hands down, it makes the console that much more unique.. even if it might be a little outdated in the near future. Its all about fun and gameplay.
#4pancakegr8Posted 12/8/2012 9:39:37 PM
Yeah... I usually just try to stay out of trouble here; I don't post much...
---
I apologize if I am in error...
#5Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:44:15 PM
I guess it's possible that the angry people are more vocal making them appear to be the majority of the people here. I'm not saying debating which is better should be a bad thing, but these people aren't interested in a debate. Just an internet fight...people are weird.
#6sonic777Posted 12/8/2012 9:44:31 PM
TL;DR Lemmywinks crying topic.

Yawn. We should be discussing the Wii U, not policing the boards.
#7sloth927Posted 12/8/2012 9:46:02 PM
ya it always seems the upset ones are vocal i mean if you are having fun why would you feel the need to post topics.
---
Wii U ID: Fire_Chomp
#8Golden MavenPosted 12/8/2012 9:48:24 PM
I think some people feel left behind. Nintendo rocked our world with the N64, but since then they've been relying on gimmicks rather than genuine innovation.

Truth is, I want Nintendo to rock our world again. The Wii-U is more or less a continuation of the Wii's philosophy, which is to say inexpensive game development, streamlined hardware of yesterday and a gimmicky controller.
#9ChiggaMuskPosted 12/8/2012 9:55:03 PM
It really doesn't matter. Some people feel gamefaqs is their personal psychiatrist perhaps. I play what I want to play, and I don't spread my opinions on others. "Do what I want", that's my motto.
#10Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 9:57:44 PM
sonic777 posted...
TL;DR Lemmywinks crying topic.

Yawn. We should be discussing the Wii U, not policing the boards.

Thanks for helping me figure out my ignore list. :)