Just had my first big Wii U party

#21NotoriousIynx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 3:10:06 AM
ajko000 posted...
User Name NotoriousIynx
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Thursday, December 6, 2012 2:21 PM
Karma 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9zSHz7Thvbc

What's wrong with you?

1. You post the worst topics.

2. You're obviously still in school.

3. You troll and consistently mention PC gamers.

It sounds like you're just butthurt you don't have the money or the education to build a gaming PC.

Go cry somewhere else.

We're on the Wii U board, yet you are hating on it and keep saying PC gaming is better. In fact, a lot of PC gaming elitists are. That's why I'm posting here. I'm getting my word out to the people I'm attacking. Why would I go on a forum where there are no PC gamers and complain about them?
#22SetecAstronomyPosted 12/9/2012 3:11:58 AM
Nintendo Land is way more fun than it should be. I was one of the many people who mocked it when it was announced at E3, but I am eating my words now. It's got a ton of content for a mini-game comp. I generally despise mini-game comps, but Nintendo Land is solid.

Can't believe I just read someone bring up gamepad battery life. It that really even an issue for a controller on a home console? The cord that comes with it is extra long, so it's not going to be restrictive in any way.
#23NotoriousIynx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 3:16:03 AM
SetecAstronomy posted...
Nintendo Land is way more fun than it should be. I was one of the many people who mocked it when it was announced at E3, but I am eating my words now. It's got a ton of content for a mini-game comp. I generally despise mini-game comps, but Nintendo Land is solid.

Can't believe I just read someone bring up gamepad battery life. It that really even an issue for a controller on a home console? The cord that comes with it is extra long, so it's not going to be restrictive in any way.

Yo, I'm with you. I was like "is this seriously their only game?" but now I'm like, "man this is so awesome, I can't wait for the next party".
#24HugsAllAroundPosted 12/9/2012 3:16:46 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
It's a good thing you used the Wii U for your totally rad party.

That 3 hour battery life on the controller means that you and all your rad friends are in bed by 8pm.

I hope you guys didnt forget to eat your vegetables.

LOL! Did you throw away your gamepad when it died? Moron.

No, I'm sure he first opened it up and crammed AAA batteries into it. When that didn't work he probably figured the gamepad was a one time use thing. Then he thew it away.
#25FlaccidKratosPosted 12/9/2012 3:34:29 AM
flagg2kplus posted...

That 3 hour battery life on the controller means that you and all your rad friends are in bed by 8pm.

I don't even own a WiiU, but it must be a pretty great system when people have to find nonsensical things to complain about like battery life on a home console controller. If it were a handheld system then this would be a serious problem.

There must not be many legitimate issues with this system if people are resorting to nitpicking about non-issues like this.
#26LordBowserPosted 12/9/2012 3:56:29 AM
I envy you. I've only had the opportunity to play Nintendo land multiplayer a handful of times, and only with one other person. It would be so badass to have a Nintendo Land party with 5 players, or hell even 4 or even 3. That would make my year.

What about Pikmin, Metroid Co-Op, and Mario Chase? You didn't mention those.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#27LordBowserPosted 12/9/2012 3:57:25 AM
flagg2kplus posted...
It's a good thing you used the Wii U for your totally rad party.

I hope you guys didnt forget to eat your vegetables.

Don't bother telling this obvious troll that you can plug in the controller. Just stick his dumb a** on ignore and let him wallow in his stupidity.
---
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#28LordBowserPosted 12/9/2012 3:59:25 AM
Jx1010 posted...
Nintendological posted...
Worst reassurance topic...ever. PC gamers have been having LAN parties for decades while console gamers hudle around one television with split-scree. Also, there are an abundance of local multiplayer titles for PC.

sure, keep telling urself all this but in the end what u really play is shooting games lol

Well, now, there's RTS's too, Starcraft 2 is real popular at lan parties. Oh, wait.
---
#29NotoriousIynx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 4:00:10 AM
LordBowser posted...
I envy you. I've only had the opportunity to play Nintendo land multiplayer a handful of times, and only with one other person. It would be so badass to have a Nintendo Land party with 5 players, or hell even 4 or even 3. That would make my year.

What about Pikmin, Metroid Co-Op, and Mario Chase? You didn't mention those.

Played Pikmin co-op previously. Its not very fun co-op. Being a Pikmin really sucks. Single player is significantly better since its kind of a really easy game. Best played on gamepad in bed.

Didn't try out Metroid co-op because we wanted to do Zelda co-op. We never got around to playing Mario Chase either.
#30endoflevelbossPosted 12/9/2012 4:08:55 AM
Nintendological posted...
Worst reassurance topic...ever. PC gamers have been having LAN parties for decades while console gamers hudle around one television with split-scree. Also, there are an abundance of local multiplayer titles for PC.

Worst example of missing the point... ever. Must remember to suggest a family LAN party with multiple gaming rigs on Christmas day. Hope my nan doesn't forget to bring a high spec PC in case we want to play some party games for an hour or two.