Oh man, oh god, oh man, oh god, this list really irks me

#1NotoriousIynxPosted 12/9/2012 1:42:48 AM
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2121/2013i.jpg

Oh geez, it looks like some PC gaming elitist decided to make a list of next year's game coming out. In order to make it seem like the PC has way more AAA titles coming out, they put a lot of poorly designed indie titles and cash-ins in that section. I mean, who else is buying such great titles as the Amazing Race and Hotline Miami 2? Its great knowing that PC still hasn't managed to upgrade the innovation and the only games worth getting are boring first-person action games and RTS games. I don't need the innovative gameplay or charm of Nintendo or Sony titles to get me to play them.

In all seriousness, the PC gaming list is laughable and whoever made this list is in need for some real help if they put all that effort to make it seem like PC gaming is better than console gaming. I just write moderately funny posts on GameFAQs, I don't go into Photoshop to comprise a list together to show off how much of a loser I am. The only games worth getting on the PC gaming list is Wasteland 2 and Shadowrun Returns. The rest are garbage indie titles that PC gaming elitists get because they think they have the charm of a good Nintendo game.
#2SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/9/2012 1:46:53 AM
Well, if all those games are announced to be released in 2013 for PC, why are you irked? You act like PC wasn't going to get more games for it over consoles. If that irks you so much, you need a better hobby.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#3_LordAndSaviorPosted 12/9/2012 1:47:14 AM
Damn I really hope Wii U doesn't miss out on that many multiplats.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#4BuretsuPosted 12/9/2012 1:49:15 AM
I know that with the lack of games for the Wii U right now you're bored but, seriously? I can buy 6 indie games for the price of one AAA title, and each one of those indie titles will offer more playtime than the AAA. You really sound ignorant.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5ShinChuckPosted 12/9/2012 1:51:48 AM
It is a little cheesy to list a ton of Indie titles like that just to pad PC. PS3, 360 and Wii all have their own Indie-outlets as well, but those are absent from that list.
---
GamerTag: ShinChuck, PSN: ShinChuck1
http://homepage.mac.com/shinchuck - Video games, YouTube, Deviantart, Etcetera.
#6SilinelPosted 12/9/2012 1:52:47 AM
Wait. Wait. Hold up a second.

Tomb Raider
Dead Space 3
Bioshock Infinity
Metro: Last Light
Dead Island: Riptide
Devil May Cry
Dragon Age III

...are garbage indie titles? I don't expect Dead Island: Riptide and the Tomb Raider remake to Change the Face of Gaming as We Know It, but the Wii U is indeed missing out on more than a few heavy hitting titles announced for next year.
---
[This signature is available only to GameFAQs Gold members]
#7NotoriousIynx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 1:54:57 AM
ShinChuck posted...
It is a little cheesy to list a ton of Indie titles like that just to pad PC. PS3, 360 and Wii all have their own Indie-outlets as well, but those are absent from that list.

I should probably point out, I didn't make the list, and if you aren't very bright, its clear that I'm hating on whoever made this list. "Cheesy" is a weird word to use to describe this list, mostly because there's nothing "cheesy" about it. Its to make PC gaming seem more interesting and fill that PC gaming elitism, as well as that who hipster ego people get from buying and showing off their indie games.
#8BuretsuPosted 12/9/2012 1:56:19 AM
NotoriousIynx posted...
ShinChuck posted...

I should probably point out, I didn't make the list, and if you aren't very bright, its clear that I'm hating on whoever made this list. "Cheesy" is a weird word to use to describe this list, mostly because there's nothing "cheesy" about it. Its to make PC gaming seem more interesting and fill that PC gaming elitism, as well as that who hipster ego people get from buying and showing off their indie games.

You mad, bro?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#9Spade59Posted 12/9/2012 1:59:03 AM
They should just erase every PC exclusive from that list bar Amnesia.
#10ChocoXCheesePosted 12/9/2012 1:59:57 AM
Amnesia is a poorly designed indie game? Huh. Everything I knew about good survival horror games is wrong. Thank you, TC, for this wonderful incite.
---
The Official Gabriel of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.