Why do you want the WiiU to have the same games as the PS3 and 360?

#1AXKSIONPosted 12/9/2012 1:58:36 AM
We already have two systems already with the same damned video game library and we do not need three different versions of the same damned game. (not that anyone would ever buy one of those lousy Shooterboxes)

I do not freaking care that the WiiU gets third party support or not, because guess what?...yes, that's right...I bought the new Nintendo system to...yes, you guessed it...play NINTENDO GAMES, OBVIOUSLY OF FREAKING COURSE!

Aren't enough generic pewpew shootum games on the ShooterBox and ShooterStation already? Seriously, what would be the point of yet another system that plays the third iteration of a game?

You guys want the Nintendo Shooter U ?
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#2SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/9/2012 2:00:58 AM
Because the Nintendo only gamers want to play those games too, duh. That's why. If you are happy with minigame collections as 3rd party support, fine. But don't claim to speak for all Nintendo fans.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#3PsienceWinsPosted 12/9/2012 2:45:09 AM(edited)
Most people are upset at the lack of non-shooter games like Dark Souls 2... So... Off base a little? Maybe? And have you played any FPS games? Halo plays completely different from Battlefield and CoD plays different still. Maybe you should rent Black Ops 2?
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#4IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/9/2012 2:04:17 AM
Most people are upset at the lack of non-shooter games like Dark Souls 2... So... Off base a little? Maybe? And have you played any FPS games Halo plays completely different from Battlefield and CoD plays different still. Maybe you should rent Black Ops 2?

Don't bother, he is an angry fanboy. Let him vent his frustrations of the Wii U having no major 3rd party multiplats in 2013.
#5sting__artPosted 12/9/2012 2:04:36 AM
I don't, except for all the (J)RPG's that those consoles have like the Tales of and Persona games. Why? Because that way i don't have to buy 2 systems.
#6AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:07:23 AM
PsienceWins posted...
And have you played any FPS games Halo plays completely different from Battlefield and CoD plays different still. Maybe you should rent Black Ops 2?

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

plays completely different, HA, you didn't have me going for a split second there. Your joke was far too obvious.

Icecreamdunwich posted...
Most people are upset at the lack of non-shooter games like Dark Souls 2... So... Off base a little? Maybe? And have you played any FPS games Halo plays completely different from Battlefield and CoD plays different still. Maybe you should rent Black Ops 2?

Don't bother, he is an angry fanboy. Let him vent his frustrations of the Wii U having no major 3rd party multiplats in 2013.

You are so completely dead wrong.

I already own a PS3 and I am super unhappy with it since good games are very few and very far between. Lots of crappy casual pewpew "games".
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#7STN79Posted 12/9/2012 2:09:39 AM
Anybody sticking to one company only is dumb anyway. I'm all for loving Nintendo but to deny that there's great games on the other systems is just ignorant. If you don't wanna miss out stop being so biased and try to enjoy games on other platforms.
#8PsienceWinsPosted 12/9/2012 2:10:21 AM

Yep. Based on his last post you were right. PS3 anime gamer. Close-minded to the FPS genre. Thanks for setting me straight.
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#9IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/9/2012 2:13:41 AM

Yep. Based on his last post you were right. PS3 anime gamer. Close-minded to the FPS genre. Thanks for setting me straight.

Which is weird that he is upset with the PS3, since it's the least "pew pew" console this gen lol
#10AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:14:34 AM
PsienceWins posted...

WAIT. WHAT??

I am frustrated with the Wii U not having major 3rd party multiplats? You guys don't make any F-ing sense. Why would I be frustrated with that since I own a PS3????? Did you guys even stop to think about that for a sec...?

Close minded to FPS??????

FPS = CLOSED MINDED
---