Why do you want the WiiU to have the same games as the PS3 and 360?

#11AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:15:35 AM
PsienceWins posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Most people are upset at the lack of non-shooter games like Dark Souls 2... So... Off base a little? Maybe? And have you played any FPS games Halo plays completely different from Battlefield and CoD plays different still. Maybe you should rent Black Ops 2?

Don't bother, he is an angry fanboy. Let him vent his frustrations of the Wii U having no major 3rd party multiplats in 2013.

Yep. Based on his last post you were right. PS3 anime gamer. Close-minded to the FPS genre. Thanks for setting me straight.

Oh and I also hate anime. I loved JRPGs much more when they were not anime based. Plus there's tons of Japanese games that are not anime based.

Are you some kind of Ameriboo Clone of Duty footballgunhead or something?
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#12IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/9/2012 2:17:39 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/9/2012 2:18:13 AM
PsienceWins posted...
Most people are upset at the lack of non-shooter games like Dark Souls 2... So... Off base a little? Maybe? And have you played any FPS games Halo plays completely different from Battlefield and CoD plays different still. Maybe you should rent Black Ops 2?

Don't bother, he is an angry fanboy. Let him vent his frustrations of the Wii U having no major 3rd party multiplats in 2013.

Yep. Based on his last post you were right. PS3 anime gamer. Close-minded to the FPS genre. Thanks for setting me straight.

Oh and I also hate anime. I loved JRPGs much more when they were not anime based. Plus there's tons of Japanese games that are not anime based.

Which was never.
#14PsienceWinsPosted 12/9/2012 2:47:41 AM(edited)
PsienceWins posted...

Which was never.

Yep. All of those SNES RPGs have anime influence. We can go even further back to the NES and see that the dude who made Dragon Ball created all the characters for Dragon Warrior on that.
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#15AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:21:45 AM
PsienceWins posted...

Which was never.

Final Fantasy 7 says hi.

Super Mario RPG says hi.

I hate the current trend of loli pedo crap such as the Atelier series. If you are suggesting I like Atelier and Gust games, then you are severely wrong. So wrong that it is highly offensive.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#16PsienceWinsPosted 12/9/2012 2:22:30 AM
AXKSION posted...
PsienceWins posted...

Before you make that assumption I want you to take a moment and look at my game collection. Please. Click on my name on the left hand side and look through the list of games I own. It will take you like 10 minutes. Then tell me that I'm close-minded or that I'm an "Ameriboo."
---
#17AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:24:30 AM
PsienceWins posted...
AXKSION posted...
PsienceWins posted...

Before you make that assumption I want you to take a moment and look at my game collection. Please. Click on my name on the left hand side and look through the list of games I own. It will take you like 10 minutes. Then tell me that I'm close-minded or that I'm an "Ameriboo."

Lots of crappy generic shooters and crappy games such as Ass III.
---
#18PsienceWinsPosted 12/9/2012 2:24:48 AM
AXKSION posted...
Final Fantasy 7 says hi.

Super Mario RPG says hi.

I hate the current trend of loli pedo crap such as the Atelier series. If you are suggesting I like Atelier and Gust games, then you are severely wrong. So wrong that it is highly offensive.

Look at Cloud's hair or sword and tell me that isn't anime inspired. Or Barret's gun for a hand? Or the ninja thief girl? Or Cait Seith (which is just Teddy before Teddy was in Persona 4)?

Every Final Fantasy is anime inspired.
---
#19IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/9/2012 2:25:21 AM
Final Fantasy 7 says hi.

Super Mario RPG says hi.

Geno & Malo say hi
Sephiroth and Cloud are probably some of the biggest generic Animu characters lol

Sorry champ, JRPGs have always been anime inspired.
#20PsienceWinsPosted 12/9/2012 2:30:57 AM
AXKSION posted...
Lots of crappy generic shooters and crappy games such as Ass III.

Then you didn't look at my games or you'd see that I have Record of Argarst War, Pilot Wings Resort, every Kingdom Hearts game, almost all the Phoenix Wright games, a lot of Castlevania, Elite Beat Agents, a lot of Final Fantasy, all the Persona games, all the Xenosaga games, most of the Fatal Frame series, a few obsure PS2 RPGs, Disgaea, all the Jak and Daxter games, all the Sly games, all the Ratchet and Clank games, all the Wild ARMs games, some Star Ocean, Lolipop Chainsaw... In fact looking through that list I see that not all my games are there. At least not for PS3.
---